Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GrowTester

Chemical Bride Bio Powder

Hello :) 

Iam also trying out the Chemical Bride with the bio powder from GHSC.

This is first week veg, 

Admittedly i mixed the soil with a bit too much aeration and the humidity in the veg room is too low, so the leaves are quite small.

They are right now in 1L square plastic pots with homemade vermicompost, vermiculite and sand amended with 1,5gr BioGrow, 2gr neem meal and 2gr bug fertilizer (2,5-1,5-2) and watered with a bit of BioEnhancer

Under a DIY quantum board at 45W with 4000K spectrum.

It is another Blueberry OG together with them in veg

I think iam gonna try these under my other DIY QB at 200W with 3000K for flowering, but iam not quite sure yet, maybe will be split in different rooms.
This is a new setup for me and Iam still dialing it in.
Also i will fix flooring so they can be properly spaced.

Not too much else to say, but this is actually the worst germination percentage i have had with GHSC seeds :D 7/10 so still fine and plenty to fill my small rooms :D 

IMG_5167.JPG

IMG_5166.JPG

• Like 2

Hello :)
This is week 2 of veg (iam a bit late with the update, so actually it is day 17 of veg, but nvm :D )
The too dry medium is kicking my ass now the plant are getting bigger, so i will be repotting them tomorrow (in the photo the leaves are quite droopy :( )
They are in 1L pots fed with greenhouse seeds biobloom, bioenhance, and neem meal and bug meal/frass.
I have made the flowering room ready for some blueberry OG, so these chemical brides will probably go in after that (around 8weeks) actually iam hoping to setup another tent before that :D , but in the mean time will be kept outdoors, as they are simply getting too big :D 

IMG_5262.JPG

IMG_5261.JPG

IMG_5258.JPG

IMG_5256.JPG

• Like 2

I must have been really tired last night :D i totally forgot to say iam only gonna keep 6 plants to flowering.
One got a very weird mutation where the second leaf if grown together with the third leaf and the top is deformed and titled to one side as a result. Maybe it is fine and will grow out of it, but i dont want to keep anything with mutations like that and iam scared the flower will have some strange deformations also.
Anyways i think the remaining six look really healthy eventhough they are drooping from my mistake. 
I just topped and will take them out to be transplanted now :)

IMG_5265.JPG

IMG_5264.JPG

• Like 2

I have way to bad time to keep this beautiful strain 100% happy. I am so sorry i cant give them what they deserve right now, but it is difficult for me to find the place for all these beautiful plants :D 
Photos are from day 28 of veg. Just after Sunday so the leaves are drooping a little. They are just chilling in a small greenhouse with chalked walls letting in some diffused light, but clear top to let in some direct sun light. They will chill there until the flower room is empty. Maybe i will make some selections. I also made a mistake and missed a watering and interestingly it show up as some strange nutrient deficiency, but the new growth looks absolutely fine :) 
But when flowering comes around i will keep you guys posted proper weekly.
And for the flowering room it is currently looking cool with a monocrop of Blueberry OG grown with GHSC bio powder and some neem meal and insect frass. I have attached some photos from today day 9 of flowering before and after defoliation.

Thank you

IMG_5360.JPG

IMG_5359.JPG

IMG_5354.JPG

IMG_5350.JPG

IMG_5347.JPG

IMG_5346.JPG

IMG_5345.JPG

• Like 3

I am really hesitant to show you how i am abusing these girls :D
Now the shelf they were standing on collapsed and they all fell down. Some got beat really bad and some look alright. So uhm.. yea iam sorry girls. 
I will take some cuttings and move what is left of the motherplants and cuttings  to an improvised indoor room. They will stay there for 4-5 weeks and then moved to the emptied and cleaned out flower room. I hope to make one or two more updates before flowering and then weekly updates.
Cheers and good luck your guys competition, i think you are in the lead :D

I have attached some more photos of the blueberry OG in flowering week 4 

IMG_5603.JPG

IMG_5602.JPG

IMG_5598.JPG

IMG_5593.JPG

IMG_5591.JPG

IMG_5590.JPG

IMG_5588.JPG

IMG_5586.JPG

• Like 2

Okay here we finally go. The play button has been pushed and these Chemical Bride girls have moved to the flowering room :D 
These are pictures from first day of flowering (flip to 12/12). Firs time running this strain. I hope they fill the net, but not too crowded.
Some stats:

Temps 29C(24C)
Humidity 60%(55%)
Pure vermicompost and a bit of horse manure mixed with 4gr/L Bio Bloom.
Sprayed with AACT and fed sometimes with Bio Enhancer, FAA and CE.

I also attached some photos of the Blueberry OG last week in flowering also grown with bio bloom, bio enhancer, but with insect frass and neem meal.

IMG_6075.JPG

IMG_6076.JPG

IMG_6074.JPG

IMG_6023.JPG

IMG_6020.JPG

IMG_6018.JPG

• Like 1

Haha no i havent :D i think bruce bugbee said it best with his analogy: if your tires blow on your car on the race track you dont blame the motor for going to fast.
This run iam running the lights at 100% (750W) because the summer heat is off :) so lets grill these girls :D 
I forgot to post pictures sunday sorry. Here they are first week of flowering (7 days since flip).
Temps 30C(25C)
Humidity 55%(50%)
Pure vermicompost and a bit of horse manure mixed with 4gr/L Bio Bloom.
Sprayed with AACT and fed sometimes with Bio Enhancer, FAA, FPJ and CE (at 1:1000)

IMG_6274.JPG

IMG_6272.JPG

IMG_6271.JPG