Chemical Bride Bio Powder

GrowTester

Hello :) 

Iam also trying out the Chemical Bride with the bio powder from GHSC.

This is first week veg, 

Admittedly i mixed the soil with a bit too much aeration and the humidity in the veg room is too low, so the leaves are quite small.

They are right now in 1L square plastic pots with homemade vermicompost, vermiculite and sand amended with 1,5gr BioGrow, 2gr neem meal and 2gr bug fertilizer (2,5-1,5-2) and watered with a bit of BioEnhancer

Under a DIY quantum board at 45W with 4000K spectrum.

It is another Blueberry OG together with them in veg

I think iam gonna try these under my other DIY QB at 200W with 3000K for flowering, but iam not quite sure yet, maybe will be split in different rooms.
This is a new setup for me and Iam still dialing it in.
Also i will fix flooring so they can be properly spaced.

Not too much else to say, but this is actually the worst germination percentage i have had with GHSC seeds :D 7/10 so still fine and plenty to fill my small rooms :D 

IMG_5167.JPG

IMG_5166.JPG

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hello :)
This is week 2 of veg (iam a bit late with the update, so actually it is day 17 of veg, but nvm :D )
The too dry medium is kicking my ass now the plant are getting bigger, so i will be repotting them tomorrow (in the photo the leaves are quite droopy :( )
They are in 1L pots fed with greenhouse seeds biobloom, bioenhance, and neem meal and bug meal/frass.
I have made the flowering room ready for some blueberry OG, so these chemical brides will probably go in after that (around 8weeks) actually iam hoping to setup another tent before that :D , but in the mean time will be kept outdoors, as they are simply getting too big :D 

IMG_5262.JPG

IMG_5261.JPG

IMG_5258.JPG

IMG_5256.JPG

• Like 3

I must have been really tired last night :D i totally forgot to say iam only gonna keep 6 plants to flowering.
One got a very weird mutation where the second leaf if grown together with the third leaf and the top is deformed and titled to one side as a result. Maybe it is fine and will grow out of it, but i dont want to keep anything with mutations like that and iam scared the flower will have some strange deformations also.
Anyways i think the remaining six look really healthy eventhough they are drooping from my mistake. 
I just topped and will take them out to be transplanted now :)

IMG_5265.JPG

IMG_5264.JPG

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I have way to bad time to keep this beautiful strain 100% happy. I am so sorry i cant give them what they deserve right now, but it is difficult for me to find the place for all these beautiful plants :D 
Photos are from day 28 of veg. Just after Sunday so the leaves are drooping a little. They are just chilling in a small greenhouse with chalked walls letting in some diffused light, but clear top to let in some direct sun light. They will chill there until the flower room is empty. Maybe i will make some selections. I also made a mistake and missed a watering and interestingly it show up as some strange nutrient deficiency, but the new growth looks absolutely fine :) 
But when flowering comes around i will keep you guys posted proper weekly.
And for the flowering room it is currently looking cool with a monocrop of Blueberry OG grown with GHSC bio powder and some neem meal and insect frass. I have attached some photos from today day 9 of flowering before and after defoliation.

Thank you

IMG_5360.JPG

IMG_5359.JPG

IMG_5354.JPG

IMG_5350.JPG

IMG_5347.JPG

IMG_5346.JPG

IMG_5345.JPG

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

I am really hesitant to show you how i am abusing these girls :D
Now the shelf they were standing on collapsed and they all fell down. Some got beat really bad and some look alright. So uhm.. yea iam sorry girls. 
I will take some cuttings and move what is left of the motherplants and cuttings  to an improvised indoor room. They will stay there for 4-5 weeks and then moved to the emptied and cleaned out flower room. I hope to make one or two more updates before flowering and then weekly updates.
Cheers and good luck your guys competition, i think you are in the lead :D

I have attached some more photos of the blueberry OG in flowering week 4 

IMG_5603.JPG

IMG_5602.JPG

IMG_5598.JPG

IMG_5593.JPG

IMG_5591.JPG

IMG_5590.JPG

IMG_5588.JPG

IMG_5586.JPG

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Okay here we finally go. The play button has been pushed and these Chemical Bride girls have moved to the flowering room :D 
These are pictures from first day of flowering (flip to 12/12). Firs time running this strain. I hope they fill the net, but not too crowded.
Some stats:

Temps 29C(24C)
Humidity 60%(55%)
Pure vermicompost and a bit of horse manure mixed with 4gr/L Bio Bloom.
Sprayed with AACT and fed sometimes with Bio Enhancer, FAA and CE.

I also attached some photos of the Blueberry OG last week in flowering also grown with bio bloom, bio enhancer, but with insect frass and neem meal.

IMG_6075.JPG

IMG_6076.JPG

IMG_6074.JPG

IMG_6023.JPG

IMG_6020.JPG

IMG_6018.JPG

• Like 3

Haha no i havent :D i think bruce bugbee said it best with his analogy: if your tires blow on your car on the race track you dont blame the motor for going to fast.
This run iam running the lights at 100% (750W) because the summer heat is off :) so lets grill these girls :D 
I forgot to post pictures sunday sorry. Here they are first week of flowering (7 days since flip).
Temps 30C(25C)
Humidity 55%(50%)
Pure vermicompost and a bit of horse manure mixed with 4gr/L Bio Bloom.
Sprayed with AACT and fed sometimes with Bio Enhancer, FAA, FPJ and CE (at 1:1000)

IMG_6274.JPG

IMG_6272.JPG

IMG_6271.JPG

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Growth is good here 2weeks into flowering :) iam regretting i put two big blueberry OGs in there and probably will move them, but for now they are there and i would like to show you how this week went. I did a defoliation this week and will probably do another this coming week.
Humidity in the 60s (my dehumidifier (running during lights off) is giving some problems and full disclosure i did get some leaf burn :D but it is due to the dehumidifier blowing hot air directly on the leaves).
Temp 30C during lights on, 24C off.
Thank you Greenhouse for the fertilizer and genetics to test, it looks very promising :)
and thank you all for reading and commenting :)
See you next week

IMG_6315.JPG

IMG_6314.JPG

IMG_6313.JPG

IMG_6312.JPG

IMG_6309.JPG

IMG_6305.JPG

• Like 4

Here we are 3 weeks into flowering (day 21) :) 
I did two small defoliations this week and man has it developed a nice smell. Totally sweet, chemical and diesel/fuel-y smelling.
Flowers are developing nicely. I still havent got around to give them a mulch layer, but they seem fine.
I had the dehumidifier fail the last two days and i saw growth slowed from it. Humidity went into 70's during lights off :(
40-60%RH
23-30C

Uh and i changed the two Blueberry OGs in the middle to two smaller Blueberry OGs, because the first were getting too big - therefore the middle is must more open this week

IMG_6344.JPG

IMG_6343.JPG

IMG_6341.JPG

IMG_6338.JPG

IMG_6337.JPG

IMG_6334.JPG

• Like 3

On 10/6/2021 at 8:39 PM, Djiny said:

Really nice srog. The budd are forming nicely. I hope the best for your grow. I had a few pollensacks... but i find them early enough. Keep your eyes open. ;)

Thank you :) and thank you very much for the heads up i will keep my eyes open - but that is one of the big draw backs of having the lights this close, because i cannot check the back too well :D But you will see iam having troubles of my own with this strain :D 

• Like 2

Hello
First of sorry for missing last weeks post week 4 (day 28).
This is week 5 (day 35).
They started eating themselves hard in week 5 so they are much more yellow then i would like for this time in flowering. But i think it might actually be climate related as the one in the front is the most yellow (with abit cooler temps and higher ventilation from being the door opening).
Or over watering (this is my second run in organics indoor and i have gotten too used to the frequent waterings with conventional/salt nutrients. But of course it is the one in the front so you see it the most :D
I have tried feeding a bit more insect frass and fish amino acids, but doesnt seem to do much, so iam leaning towards overwatering.
But i finally got the straw mulch on. and also i got a new little gadget :D It is a "smart" humidity and temperature sensor (Shelly H&T) that links up with an app on the phone (without a hub). I added a  picture of the data to show you.
also i moved the dehumidifier to the back and will move it to the corner for the next run. So iam still dialing in the humidity.

IMG_6389.JPG

IMG_6391.JPG

IMG_6392.JPG

IMG_6393.JPG

IMG_6395.JPG

IMG_6396.JPG

IMG_6398.JPG

IMG_6399.JPG

IMG_6403.JPG

Edited by GrowTester
wrong dating lol
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Missed my sunday deadline again :D
This is beginning week 7 (day 44).
The yellowing is still continuing hard and now also droopy leaves (please chime in if you see it as over or under watering). I am confused as to why, because they seem to continue this eventhough i give them water or not. I am starting to think they just grow too big and fast early on and need more nutrients given week 2 or 3. Combined with growing in bigger pots (i am going to get 25L gronest pots as i cant really go bigger in my small space). But interestingly there is one in the left back corner that has very indica heavy traits with fat dark leaves that are even staying green now as all the others are fading. So maybe it is just genetics. and most of them dont like the high temp and high light environment i have in my grow room?
I hope to take this to day 56, but this is very yellow for my liking and i am seeing a few spider mites i cant really do much against now.
Some pretty purple colors coming through and also an incredible chem smell - so finished will be very interesting still :) 

IMG_6513.JPG

IMG_6514.JPG

IMG_6515.JPG

IMG_6516.JPG

IMG_6518.JPG

IMG_6519.JPG

IMG_6520.JPG

• Like 3

On 10/28/2021 at 10:06 AM, Streetstrainsuk said:

I'm having the same problem with the leaves drooping. 
they go up and pray for a little bit like just after watering or giving nutrients then they just droop again. 
Your not alone with that one 

I am happy to hear I am not alone :D
Maybe this strain is a bit delicate - this week i underwatered it tho... so i am really making a lot of mistakes this run...
But sunday will be another cycle ready i have more hopes for :)

On 10/31/2021 at 8:34 PM, gasmeter said:

@Streetstrainsuk don't worry about it each plant is an individual, you can pop a few beans of the same strain and see each plant show different phenos

I think to get more consistency you need to clone from a mother plant

Ye i totally agree :)
Next run will be 4 cuttings from same mother and 2 cuttings from different strains - i was hoping for totally monocrop of 6 cuttings, but messed up and only got 4 ready - really messed up the grow this last week :( 

Thanks for the interest  :) 

This is week 7 (day 49) 
I will run them maximum one more week as i have really messed up this run. But it is all totally my fault :( 
after the overwatering i was testing the limit for drying and took it way to far by accident.
But now i have installed some automatic watering so i believe next run will be proper - i hope to get white 6mm tubing.
Many leaves crumbled up and they show some light stress now, but i think this is because i am messing them up, and therefore they cant be driven that hard. 

They smell really good tho - i really love that diesel/ chem smell.
Lets hope for some more color and weight these last 7 days, but if they look totally stressed out these next days maybe i will just pull the plug early and start next run quickly.

IMG_9261.JPG

IMG_9262.JPG

IMG_9263.JPG

IMG_9264.JPG

IMG_9265.JPG

IMG_9267.JPG

IMG_9269.JPG

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Hello
Im sorry for my hiatus again :D 
The Chemical Bride came down at day 52 and yielded 550gr, together with the Blueberry OG that yielded 180gr.
So 680gr total out of 750W light, so not really bussin, but fine yield :)
and the smoke is very good. Very terpy, chemical and fuel like smells - some of my favourite smells actually. So im sad i didnt keep any for revegging. 
Ill upload some pictures of the flower later and show you the progress on next run. This next run is 7x Blueberry OG in 25L fabric Gronest pots, but an organic dry amendment test between greenhouse bio powder feed, biobizz premix and florianorganics. Now they are in week 3 and it seems GHSC bio powder is kicking the competition without any deficiencies or toxicities (which iam seeing on the competition), but we will see how late flowering is.

• 4 weeks later...