Jimmy- Super Bud & Kalashnikova -04-05-2011- Francos nutriens vs Suger Peek nutriens

Jimmy

It´s weekend and it´s update time!

My friends my plants have now been 28 days in flowering. Everyting is good and the plants look amazing. Like all of you guys know this is my first hydro growth and I´m so happy whit my self! The plant´s are on full feeding and it look´s like they love it! The temp is on 27-29c on the day time and on night it´s on 20-21c! The hum is high and hard to controll now in the summer it´s on 55-65%!!! All plants have start to flower for full exept for kalashnikova #2 she is on flowering but she is after meaby is becoz the kalashnikova #1 is taking a lot of the light! I have some nice pics for you guys this week and a nice vid for you guys too!

Please Enjoy!!

Group foto!!

SAM_0899.JPG

SAM_0900.JPG

Kalashnikova #1

The monster bitch have grown this week 26cm and are now 98cm high and still going!

SAM_0904.JPG

SAM_0905.JPG

Kalashnikova #2

She have grown this week 11cm and are now 57cm high!

SAM_0903.JPG

Super Bud #1

She have grown this week 13cm and are now 65cm high!

SAM_0902.JPG

Super Bud #2

She have grown this week 11cm to and are now 46cm high!

SAM_0901.JPG

SAM_0906.JPG

And the vid!!!

Hint: Unfortunately your browser does not have Flash Player installed or the Flash Player version is outdated. You need Flash Player to view media in this community. Download Flash Player

My new test grow for GHSC Super Bud & Kalashnikova 4 week in bloom!
See you guys next weekend!

Peace & Love

Jimmy

• Like 1

Thanks greg!!!

tokage your swedish is ok but you need to understand that I only speek English and Castellano in the home!

Thanks for your comments friends!

Peace & Love

Jimmy

In Spain they speak Spanish, but in Latin America they speak Castellano but it's the same language, Spanish has a more lisping accent, and in Latin American dialect is more clear!

:) !!!!

But on this one first!The weeks are rolling, today I have a lazzy repport for you guys! Not to much to comment in this stage the plants are now in week 5 and it´s look like a green jungel in the room! They are on full nutrien after the flush I have! And they stopt to grow on the hight. Here is some pics and a vid!

Please enjoy!

SAM_0937.JPG

SAM_0938.JPG

SAM_0939.JPG

SAM_0940.JPG

SAM_0941.JPG

SAM_0942.JPG

SAM_0943.JPG

Hint: Unfortunately your browser does not have Flash Player installed or the Flash Player version is outdated. You need Flash Player to view media in this community. Download Flash Player

My new test grow for GHSC Super Bud & Kalashnikova 5 week in bloom!
see you guys next week whit more info and pics! Peace & Love Jimmy