Jimmy- Super Bud & Kalashnikova -04-05-2011- Francos nutriens vs Suger Peek nutriens

Jimmy

High hunters!

I hope you all have a good week and one amazing summer. My graden have now pass week 6 in flowering. And the plants are ok I gonna give them watrer solituon for 2 weeks more and then plane water! The small Super Bud is starting to smell amazing and changes to brown hairs, but she not gonna give me 50 grams if I´m lucky I get 20 from her! The big Kalashnikova and the big Super bud looks really good! I still think I will get my 170 grams total, but how knows!? I have some nice pics for you guys but no vid, growhg.tv is not working for the moment! Please enjoy the pics and I see you guys next week!

SAM_0959.JPG

SAM_0960.JPG

SAM_0961.JPG

SAM_0962.JPG

SAM_0963.JPG

SAM_0964.JPG

Take care all!!

Peace & Love

jimmy

Week 7 and it´s start to look really good in the tent! The plants are very green and they are now on the last week whit nutrion. Next week I will giv them only water whit a PH 5,8. What more can I tell?? It´s gonna be nice so nice to smoke a joint. Here is some pics from the tent!

SAM_0966.JPG

SAM_0967.JPG

SAM_0968.JPG

SAM_0969.JPG

See you next week whit some new pics!

Take care

Jimmy

Sounds like a plan tokage, wait im gonna do it right now tounge_smile.gif .....................(fuck where is the lighter?)..................lightbulb.gif...... man this is nice teeth_smile.gif. Yes about 2 weeks from harvest now, time fly´swhatchutalkingabout_smile.gif.

Peace

Jimmy

Jimmy this is a really good test bro

Looking forward to the smoke report on this one

Harvest a few buds every day from now on, try different THC-CBD levels in the same crop, very fun and interesting

;-)

keep up the great work man!

I hunters, the harvest looks good. But Never ever buy Suger Peek nutretion! GHSC feeding ROCKS !!! It´s so big diffrens!

This pics are only when they hang! I will give you guys more info when all is dry! I hope I get my 170 grams!

SAM_0988.JPG

SAM_0989.JPG

SAM_0990.JPG

SAM_0991.JPG

SAM_0992.JPG

SAM_0993.JPG

See you when it´s dry!

Peace

Jimmy

Thanks guys you are nice friends!

Tokage is around 17-18 degrees in the room, it is my bedroom and I like it when it's a coold place when I sleep. The trimming will probably be Honey Oil if only I could find a glass tube does anyone know if I can use a 1.5 liter coke bottle is made ??of plastic. And Tokage if only I had the chance to smoke all in one day so I'd probably do it lol!

Peace & Love

Jimmy

WoW Jimmy! Absolutely awesome!

Honey oil is efficient but it has drawbacks.

For one, if you are going the super-critical Butane route, use only industrial grade butane - camping stove butane contains additaves used to identify leaks etc (thats what the rotten egg smell of leaking gas is).

Practically, butane is the easiest method (because of availability), and as far as containers go, a simple coffee plunger works the best! Tried and tested! Just put all the plant matter into the pyrex pot, add butane, (be safe, its cold enough to BURN) give it a mix, decant and wait for it to naturally evaporate. KEEP FLAMES AWAY.

Collecting the oil is a mission.

Don't use plastics because the butane will likely strip it and give you a yummy plastic flavour.

If you can't get butane, any alkane will do. haxane and pentane are nice to use because of their boiling points.

You can also use super-critical CO2 to extract the oils but that is a whole different ball game and quite dangerous.

Why don't you use bubble bags?

Peace!

• 4 weeks later...
Smoke and Harvest report!

Then it is finished!
I think it's been fun with hydro and will continue with hydro in the future. I'm not really happy about my first performance, I'm happy with the harvest but I think I could have done it better. The final weight was 171 grams (lol) yes I know I said I needed 170 grams, and got 171 grams. I've been using a 400W HPS lamp and the total was 0.4275 grams of cannabis per watt.

Weight in grams!
Kalashnikov # 1) 73 grams with Franco nutrition.
Kalashnikov # 2) 25 grams of Suger Peek nutrition.
Super Bud # 1) 55 grams with Franco nutrition.
Super Bud # 2) 18 grams of Suger Peek nutrition.

Smoke Report!
We start with the Kalashnikov, taste is a little fruity and the finish is some soil forest flavor. The effect is a strong feeling throughout the body, and a small upward feeling about it. The feeling is like this: "Nice zombie buzz ... Sittin 'Around Floatin', thinkin 'about nothing ..."

Super Bud is not so different in effect from the Kalashnikov. Only taste is a little different. Super Skunk Bud has a taste in itself and it is very nice. Super Bud is such a strain that makes you sit down and just take it easy it does not have the upward effkten the Kalashnikov has. Super Bud is a real pain killer. I am very happy with everything and we thank all of you who have been there from start to finish, all who have helped and answered my questions.
Franco you are the man, say thanks to the ghsc team for you guy make this happend!

SAM_0994.JPG
SAM_0995.JPG
SAM_0996.JPG
SAM_0997.JPG

Peace & Love
Jimmy

• Like 1