Good soil, etc??

AspireToGrow

I wanted to double check with you guys to see if I was looking at getting the right grow medium, pots, etc. I took these pics at the hardware store.This is what I was looking at:

Pro-Mix Front

Pro-Mix Back

I can't make this pic bigger or it won't fit in the forum, and it's a bit blurry. The Comonents say: Canadian Sphagnum Peat Moss (75-85% by volume), Vermiculite, Perlite, Wetting Agent, Limestone (for pH adjustment)

Components close up

Hints/Extra Info close up

Soil Price close up

Pots 1

Pots 2

Big Pot & Price

Seed Starting close up

Seed Starting & Price

So basically I'm pretty sure I'm looking at the right soil and seed starting things. What do you guys think? Also, what size pot would I want to get for my outdoor plants (they're all gonna be outdoor)? Should I just simply get that one big pot and then bury it in the ground during my guerilla grow? I'm curious if I should just use those seed starters and then pop that in the big bucket...

Thanks for your feedback! :)

I justr added this to the main post.

I can't make this pic bigger or it won't fit in the forum, and it's a bit blurry. The Comonents say: Canadian Sphagnum Peat Moss (75-85% by volume), Vermiculite, Perlite, Wetting Agent, Limestone (for pH adjustment)