Question on trichs

nmunkie

Hey all,

having just come into week 7 I am concerned about timings, I have one TW , one Cheese and one LS coming to fruition and am unsure as to the spectrum of trichs on all 3. With my previous ( yes only one) I harvested when there were still a few clear trichs visible ( I prefer more in the head high) , so with these 3 can I expect to see amber trichs a norm or will it be a sign of slightly overd ripe on all 3?

I cant speak from experience about lemon skunk or cheese but the trainwreck i've grown for about 4 years now and can tell you that you will get a very psychedelic high from it if you harvest when they are almost all clear and it will be a bit more sedate the more amber the trichomes get. But don't let them get to amber, after a while the trichomes will start to degrade. This is generally true with most strains. hope that helps.

greenthumb

Guest samuelo
Lemon Skunk is such a blast - its definatly one of my favorite greenhouse strains.

For all LS Cheese and TW I would say flower for at least minimum of 9 weeks - if you want more amber trichs leave for an extra 2 - 4 weeks and have a magnifying glass so that you can check the trichs for yourself - you dont want them becoming red.

Also try harvesting in different stages - I like to harvest my plants say 3 times and experience different flavours and stones - It really makes you appreciate the effort that you have put into your plants over the months