soft secrets a free darn good weed mag

oldsmoker62

• 5 months later...

So, Fuzzy, excuse me please.

If you go to the web site of SOFT SECRETS , there are more number of the Magazinhe: in Italy, the last number, Sept./Oct. 2011 is the Number 5.

If you go in the site, and click whit the mouse on ARTICOLI or ARTICLES there is the last Number 5.

If you go on the first page where there are the photo of the growers, you can see the same image that i have send in the Strain Hunters site at the CONTEST as Plant of the month contest, Magic Bud, and under the white pot there is my image, whitout head, i have a grey T-Shirt.

They have send me 3 seeds of Dinafem(Jack Critical).

For the next Number 6 ( Nov./Dec. 2011) you can see an other my image whit the plant that has win the Plant of the month contest September 2011 in this Contest.

When you send at the magazine your plants photo, if she like at the staf of the magazine you received after 20 days a pack of 3 seeds of Dinafem and they published your photo whit theyr compliments!!

It is a nice thing, you don't think this?

Hello, SimonUntitled-Scanned-01_0.jpg

• 8 months later...

Soft secrets is quality in many ways even had a pic or two posted over the years last time was for a sweet seeds big devil I done in a wilma using canna aqua nutes. It was the biggest auto I have ever grown and yielded a massive 192g dry in 65 days never managed it again though tbh and believe me I tried a lot!! just one of those lucky strikes I guess.

It also features ganjaman by a fellow glaswegian cartoonist . A cartoon character I have known since it featured in Electric Soup in the 80's and 90's a viz style comic that had great characters such as Rocky McBlaw, and the mcbam brothers as well.

pic below is of the last pic i had published and shows the plant in front of a 42" lcd tv.

post-15096-0-63036900-1341935646.png

• Like 1