Mr.Negative - White Lemon - 07/06/2011

You might not want to top being so close they will need constant leaf cutting or LST to keep away from each other..

Looking very nice wil be popping mine very soon and do a hydro grow of them ;-)

Plants in the Sun always a good thing to watch ;)

They looking good my friend Cheech! :D

Top them if you want, wont be a problem! Some leaves will have to go off, but it will be very easy and with no stress, I know what Im talking about! Same strain you know ;)

Take care Cheech!!!

Day 40

Back on track, plants continue to grow. Some yellow flykillers hang this morning, mosquitoes die please! Is fun when it stick to your head also, especially when gravity dont help you. Shake and foliar spray on plants with stuff for mites,greenhouse mealworm and aphids. I will reply it next week. Im not actually sure i got any kind of them, but im sure i do not want them...

dsc00039ko.jpg

dsc00041cw.jpg

dsc00049i.jpg

Day 42

The fail week. Sadly i sprayed a way too much of this aerosol for mites, good i don't kileld my plants. Never ever aerosols again at 5 in the morning! Good they big enought and strong to continue the grow.

89304490.jpg

WL 1 - 48 cm

WL 2 - 66 cm

WL 3 - 49 cm

WL 4 - 61 cm

20160610.jpg

When you fipping the,?? seem the perfect height.

I personnely would let voa arms grow,also letting the topping recover,she'l be amazing,try super cropping/bending on one next time rather then cut,if plant stay short it will grow its main cola still,if grows bigger then you like you can Bend again..

Give it a try one day..

Take care