Elektroski Justovski

Mr.Negative - White Lemon - 07/06/2011

204 posts in this topic

That aint no frog, it's a Bufo toad.

You must be tripping.

If you could put that toad down and stop licking it, your vision will come back.lolol xD

What is it with frogs and ice cubes, you'da thunk they were all trained barstaff.

Seriously though kd , i hope you will be able to see these pics, they're some nice plants.

Though if all else fails we will have to create strain called "icy frog".wink_smile.gif

Take care buddy

Lamsbread

Flowering Day 7 :)

After 72 days in veg stage last week plants showed first pistols, what can i say more, iam very happy about that. Few thougths about veg.

Plant got strong genetics, u can top them, bend them do whatever u like and plants continue to grow as they was very fast. Very forgiving, especially in soil. They streching from 1cm to 3cm per day, for example WL2 got 115cm and WL4 156cm now. The bended one branches are from 30 to 60cm up. Think they perfect for non stress grow, u really dont need to put on them so much attention and they grow fine.

Something about Franco's Juice. It should be 1 week feeding, 1 week water, but... On lemons u can try like that, 1 week feeding, 1 week water, 2 weeks feeding, 1 week water and so on. If signs of nute burn, just 2 weeks water when u see or flush and they get back to normal.

Ok, let me try find some photo camera soon and show you some magic soon.

Take care!

Ok i fight hard with this phone today and i menaged to work with my pc finally. Don't mind date is out of date. :)

21082748.jpg

61590965.jpg

50534690.jpg

10630842.jpg

Seti again, don't know what to think is happening always after sun go down, ladies just go flat. Any ideas ?

79334122.jpg

Looking really nice man!!! Just starting to flower!

Thanks for putting those up! I was well tired of them frogs in ice....

Girls are looking so healthy and happy... looks like you got a little jungle of plants in that greenhouse... Nice One!

Flowering Day 13

The weather is just so, so sweet, let it stay for longer!

1.jpg

One of 2 main colas of Sativa dominant, bit of burn u can see but now water and this should fix the case.

2.jpg

The indica one.

3.jpg

good luck lookin good ja ja ja my brother

Looking good elektro,

Are those cuecumber plants in the background, they look good too?

Peace

Lams

Yes they eatable most of time, few was already harvested some wait to get proper size... then eat. :)

Some pics from today, medium already dry out nicely so tomorrow i use GreenSensation first time as a add on.

wl.24.09.1.jpg

Purple... Was cold night perhaps.

wl.24.09.2.jpg

wl.24.09.3.jpg

wl.24.09.4.jpg

wl.24.09.5.jpg

Very strong looking plants, nice and healthy.

Good looking nugs too, will fill out nicely

Peace to the highest

Lams :)

Hope so, i got sunny days still and wish this tendency keep up for incoming month.

You can rise the ec a bit now ;)

Looking very beautiful!

Take care

sweet nuggs PHAT pretty hot and tastey, truley beautiful pics and plants elektro

bless &joy

It be very hard to finish them proper under my sun, maybe im wrong but as more i think about it i feel more depressed about it, if they last for 3 weeks and get more weight ill be still satisfy. Well not finished, better then nothing. First problem is quite cold nights, as on previous photos Purple steam syndrom appear now is on more steams. Second, fucking mold. Today was horrible humid night with a lot of fog. When i come look bebes i noticed on one side branch bud mold leaf, so i snap the bud out, was grey mold inside, usless. I get tomorrow Miedzian 50 WP and do little spraying all over to prevent it, hope it works. They say u can use it till 7 days from harvest, we see.

Keep fingers crossed for good weather.

Peace & Out

Yes door open during day, i will next sunday some pics.