Mr.Negative - White Lemon - 07/06/2011

• 2 weeks later...

Heyah!

I know all u waiting for it now but i was forced to cut(especially i dont write i harvest) plants in 7 weeks of bloom. Is not like we want sometimes, i learn a lot by this one and i want to thanks all you follow me on here like Rom, Tok, Fuzz, Dingo,Angu, Shiva boom.. your calm words was a strenght to me to do this. And u know what, i will do it again soon. :) Lemons took me almost 5 or 6 months is a lot i can say, but once again i say it was worth of it even if it's not proper crops now. They dry, is like 70g of not finished crops, im mad no. Never! I would like say thanks to Franco man for let this happend also Fuzzy... Got some pics, let me sort it out and i post it them soon also. Was pleasure to me to do this road even if it's unfinished as we wanetd... lesson learned experience gained, thank you all. Leccy.

Herbie i know u watch it, and i hope u will always will form there. Miss u man sadly. ;/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Harvested somewhere in 10 of 2011, but not full riped. Some dudes was over my yard so i take risk away from me.
With lucky weather they can finish in this climate, but in greenhouse not out. Very lemonish smell(but they dont stink badly that whole neighbour smell them). Sativa, my choice. Better yeld. Im hard in smoke reports, and if they were not fully finshed is even harder. But i enjoyed this quest alot.

IMAGE_236_0.jpg

In now awaiting for seeds to poop for next round.