Ryde that diesel

Jay Ryan

This is my latest Diesel Ryder (Joint Doctor) a few days before harvest. Most pistols are cloudy, some are amber. I'll give it a few more days:

Sam_0389Small.jpg

She's about 8 inches tall, and if she is anything like her sisters she'll yeild between 20 and 30 grams dried, and is a great day smoker. She won't lock you on the couch, and will take your mind to the lighter side.

Sam_0387Small.jpg

I'm anxious to see more on the green-o-matics to see what their yeild and high is like.

Very nice pic's Jay, those buds look amazing thank you so much for posting them! I myself have 4 Joint Doctor Diesel Ryder Feminized seeds growing right now in soil and this is my first time growing anything "Auto Fem". So I can use any info you can give me on these types of plants. They are 3 weeks old and 2 of them just showed sex today (both girls) with the other 2 hopefully soon to follow. Can you tell me what kind of fertilizer you used, how much to apply, and when to give it, or any info on if the plant burn easily?

Thank you for your time !

P.S. I just made an order for a 10 pack of Green-O-Matic & 10 pack of Dutch Passion Polar Light Feminized, so I will try to do a grow report on them as they are both Auto Fem seeds.

I bought my Joint Doctor Diesels last year and bred them, so this one is probably my 20th one so far.

I've noticed that they have two types, one tall (24") and several nice golf ball size buds. Then there's the short stubby ones, like the one in the picture.

Boys show their sex first, then a few days later the girls show their two hairs. I didn't get "fem" seeds, nor did I make "fem" seeds, so I have to watch for the boys.

I use Dutch Master hydro formula. I haven't noticed any burning. I use DWC, so they are always in the water, and they seem to love it like that. Once their hairs start to show red, cut back to straight water, and a week later you have excellent bud.

I love the smell and effect of the Diesels, which is why I bred them. I'd love to see GH come out with normal seeds of green-o-matic. I don't mind buying seeds, but with the autos one can't make cuttings, and the yield, though good for the size, are hard to justify cost wise buying seeds all the time.

Good luck with your grow. Frankly, I haven't killed a diesel yet, they are just really healthy plants.

Thanks Gram, it looks great!

Right now I have half of my grow area filled with auto Diesels, and I have 8 regular size plants started. I'm trying to make the switch to full sized with clones.

The autos are cool, and I will still fill in the gaps with them, but the yield isn't great. Don't get me wrong, it's good, just not great ;)