Toaor - GHSC Super Critical Seed and Nutrient Test - Growing in Greenhouse

toaor

Day 70 just finishing off:

Hi Guys,

Well the time has come to harvest these girls but not whole plants, I decided just to take off buds as they are ready because not all plants are at same stages.

Took first few buds off Friday night and have just smopked the first one, very nice smooth smoke, hardly any real taste but a nice hit to the head.

Here are some pics I just took, I used a magnifiying glass in front of camera lens, plus some of new grow seedlings put in Air Pots y'day.

Best wishes one and all,

Toaor

IMAG1005.jpgIMAG0996.jpgIMAG0997.jpgIMAG0998.jpgIMAG0999.jpgIMAG1000.jpgIMAG1001.jpgIMAG1002.jpgIMAG1003.jpgIMAG1004.jpg

You can see a slight burning of the leaf tips on some plants, which was down to a mix of Miracle Grow, as soon as I noticed it I flushed with plain water.

IMAG1006.jpgIMAG0995.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

From the way you see the mixture of the soil is too organic and this brought the plant to a deficiency of nitrogen, slowing growth and bring the lower leaves to turn yellow and the plant morire.Con this problem develops with very long internodes and without lateral branching. My advice is to change the medium, using one with a greater water retention and with a greater amount of air. 50% -50% coco-perlite, for example. Good luck man!

• 3 years later...