the Vanilla Kush journey

Romeu9

1 cm a day now..3 cm a day later

What you mean indi?

It will be free grow until the end and will give her around 10weeks of veg before inducing flower ...

Probably not so tall in the end, maybe150 or 160..

Take care

very nice rome,following...

If your going for max yield,consider supercropping and LST now, 3 branches a time,start at top to let lower arms get huge..

Think I got to grow this my self...

Take care

Thanks guys! ;)

Alex, I didnt forced her yet ;)

I raise the photoperiod during veg period by giving them cfl light in the kitchen wen the daylight starts to fade, so at the moment she have been having 20h of light total: sun and cfl at night, and wen i want to flower I just take the plants out of that light, -2 hours everyday, it depends, until after a few days I just let them be outside, that is enough.

I want it to have 10 weeks in veg, so, one more week to go, but I will begin tomorrow to start taking the kush out of the light earlier, so the autumn will come ;)

I will do one post just about how I do it with the plants I have "outdoor" growing...

Take care

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I love this plant and what a strain!!! Thanks for the love, my friends! ;)

She grows much like a White Rhino but with stronger and bigger branches, shes showing amazingly one of the carachteristics of this strain: 8 main branches from the first 4 internodes, and the smell of course is more sweet and minty then the Rhino, the Rhino is much more spicey, the buds are dense and heavy, even at week4!

AMAZING! I totaly recomend it!