RIX - White Lemon - 16-06-2011

RIX

Easy every one,

Woke up dismorning with letter from Amsterdam ;-) very happy as ive waited a while for these, first off Thank you to Fuzzy for arranging everything, 2nd Thank you Franco for sending these and keep doing it as your only going to get good honest feedback..

Now these lot dont have to do as they do,its cost around 60-70 eauros out of there pocket so I really appreciate it..

Ok this is a bit rushy as they Ive only just woke up and found them,white bubble wrapped envelope with a official pack of there exodus cheese and a baggy containing 10x white lemon which was a bit of a suprise as I had not asked for these (must of run out of the Kalashikov) but stil im happy as it sounds tasty..

Ok then,

I so need to go back to my veg and flower room but I just cant yet so I will be messing alot.

Seeds will be Germinated and started in my usual method which is small un heated propogator,1" rockwool cubes or 1" root riot sponge cubes..

Combination of windowsil and under 3x 600w hps in the flower room vwhich is a bit tricky as the room is maxed out as it is but they should be one over next few weeks.

I will be growing in DIY oxy pots 10 litre and then move to 25 litre if they get to big,hoping to keep these small but Im not sure yet.

Nutrients,

My favourite Vitalink max sw veg and vitalink max bloom with pk 13/14 at the end,yes simple the way I like it.

I will be trying out vitalink easy too and other nutes,I just havnt made my mind up yet..

I will put pictures up and edite this post as soon as I start to germinate,I tend to do more piccys then writing,I just aint got piccys yet so sorry to be boring.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for replies,been watching you lots grows to,plant does look amazing.

I will push this in hydro buckets,pretty much how you grow angus,might upgrade to 25litres though.

I will do aload of LST/supercropping on 1 of 2 phenos if I get 2 same phenos,see how they take it and what they produce..

What PH are you lot running at and what EC does she like??

Does she need suppert?trick question as I dont think ive had a plant that dont ;-) the sativa dom looks very interesting,I am hoping for one as then she will get 90L bucket for huge yield ;-)

Take care all

Guest superbluehaze

hi mate,

You will get both phenotypes, as the germation rate seems to be around 50/50 - 50 percent sativa dom and 50% indica dom.

Give them as much light as you can once they are ready for strong light - 24 hours if possible.

if you do give them 24 hour light, then it does not have to be really intense - a high wattage CPL works great.

if you can do this, it will cut down your veg time by around 25% - as the plants do not need a sleep peroid, and grow that much extra;

as well, it strengthens them, and gets them off to an excellent start, even if it is only for the first few weeks of veg.

Give the roots plenty of oxygen and try not to let them be wet all the time, but moist, and your plants will do fine

take cae

john

Thanks for advice john.

I got a flourescent I usualy start seedlings off with till like week 1 or 2 veg then throw a bunch under 600w duel spectrum HPS .Im going to basicly either windowsill or flourescent as well as put in the flower room,so as much light as I possibly can,got some clones running like that and there doing just fine....

Think Im going to blag the mrs that spare rooms got to much crap in it and could be earning its keep ;-) fingers crossed,could have a dedicated veg room which im so use too,makes it less hassle having 2 rooms..

Been a good 2-3 days now and only 1 starting to show threw paper towel method ;-( Ive not been as eager with these seeds,sort of just put them in flower room and let them get on with it,not much to report really..Not going to be so hands on with them either as im the 1st to amit im not the best with seeds and tend to stress the poor fuckers out...Might just make a clone bubbler for seeds and clones,get a huge plastic storage container and big propogater lid,see what happens,alot of stuff going on at the minute..

From what ive seen of the other testers shes definetly up my street for the way she grows,I want to try as many straines as I can to,so having franco send these was a nice bonus,fruity to,got to try as many fruity straines as possible...

How long you lot flowering and vegging for??

Im thinking,go to 40cm ish,see how branches develop,LST or supercrop then straight in to flower,looks a big strong girl..

Take care all

Thanks for replies,

Will put pictures up very soon as I want these ready for grow room as soon as I harvest my current plants..

Ok I have time to put things in that I missed on 1st post...

Thank you Rome for thread and info on the white lemmon,great help and I feel more confident in them now,was a bit un heard of a few week a go and totaly alien straine to me...

GROW METHOD

Hydroponics Oxy pots 10 Litres with 6inch air stones,may change to 25 litres as I believe I could get better yield and not worry about topping up so often.

LIGHTS

They will all go under 1 600watt hps in veg and most likeley have 1 600watt to 2 plants we will see..

NUTRIENTS

Will be using my Usual for this but I am going to be testing Nutes on the GHS Exodus cheese which will have a seperate thread for..

So Nutes will be.

VITALINK PLANT STARTER

VITALINK MAX VEG A+B SW

VITALINK MAX BLOOM A+B

Hygrozym or Cannazym if I feel Roots or growth is a issue.

Going to be changing boosters from after this grow as I used pk13/14 on 1 of my ghs exodus and none on another and I cant see any major improvement,pk13/14 was a replacement for VITALINK BUDDY which I stopped using as you could smell it in the buds on the plant and it did not make much difference..

Think I will give advanced nutrients overdrive or home and garden bud xl ago but at the prices they best be amazing..

PLAN

Germ half of them say 5-6 veg and while in veg pick 2 of the best,if theres 2 phenos I would like 1 of each,I will veg till 40 cm ish high then take clones and flip to flower..I wish I could do them all but im carrying on in my small grow place which is only big enough for 8 plants,Not sure if I should risk going to my other home and risk losing the crop,I really need a partner,1 here and 1 there but I just cant trust any one..

I could go and use it as theres a veg and flower room and enough room to do alot of plants but why should I let some randoms come rip my shit that costs me time and money,I may just move back there soon and get My Dogs over there...could do alot of testing growing but oh well we will see,might just try move house to be fair,save the worry..

AT FINISH

I will give a smoke report and use Bubble bags for trim to make Hash....

This will be updated every few Days as I really got to get on top of this...

Take care all..

PS I will be updating threw Editing this post to save people digging,Il reply to any questions via post.

UPDATE

OK then,1st off appologese to Fuzzy and GHS,ive took time to start these as Im in late flower and very para about crop thieves an on top of all that my lifes just 1 big fuck up at the moment..

I wont be as detailed with this grow as I simply do not know this straine,never smoked it,never heard of it or nothing which is the complete opposite to my GHS exodus grows were I know the Cheese very well,I just cant get hold of it nor want to take the risks invoved in trying to as I end up para to fuck thinking my crops at risk which will most likely be the case...

Right then,

Popped a few of these with some GHS Exodus 2 days ago,not looked yet but I normally have 100% succes with in 48H so im guessing these guys are sprouted,my lights are off at the minute so cant check till 3 am ish,yes my lights go on at sunset to avoid people spotting as I have to keep the door open slightly ue to humidity..

Heres some piccys and that will be pretty much for now,I hope to really push this to catch up with my blue cheese clones or atleast get them very close for when 12/12 is due so I should harvest every week,thats a bit of a push as I yield quite alot and normall im happy with once a month 40-50 oz..

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

UPDATE 20/07/11

Not to good, 5 days in paper towel meth and got 1 pop,very vigorous though,I pop a few more if not popped in 7 days,they in cubes,root riot which really do help in germing,they just take a whie to shoot up..

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Dunno what to say really,2/3 GHS Exodus have took,3rd has split but only 1 white lemmons hatched,the other 2 have hardly tried....This coud be for many reasons,I wont give up,il give another week as they might decide to pop ;-).

Take care