NFT, mixed seeds, super s. haze & its mad double leaf

big_jimmy_wang

I noticed my SS haze seedling had 4 pairs of leaves emerging from the usuall 2 petioles (leaf stem),

check the pic its pretty cool, thought this was 1 for the ablum!

I hope it ges even more mutated, apprantly mutations can lead to extensive yeilds- but thats probably scientifically enduced mutations using mad chemicals (or polyploidy i think its called) think thats a bit over my head.

has anyone else noticed anything similer? or even more crazy? i would very much like to see anyone elses's pic's/ descriptions!

thanks

Big up GHS!

DSC04789.JPGDSC04790.JPG

Guest samuelo
Hey Jimmy - This is an extra special plant - look after this girl and she will reward you well, sometimes these things can happen, my last grow i had a special tripod plant which grew 3 sets of leaves at every node - i think i have some pics on this site in indoor growing of that girl

Great Pictures - Keep us posted

It's hard to see as it's started to bud, but still weird:

Sam_0414Small.jpg

She's from seeds I made. I grew out 3 ladies and one boy. The boy was tall, the three mothers were two tall, and one short. One of the tall ones look just like her, but the seed she's from is the normal tall mother.

Ok, I admit it, I called her, and now this one Retarded Diesel ;)

They are growing in hydro right along side sisters that had no problems.

Early on in their life they get a big white patch right in the middle of the plant, Then the leaves get all skinny and weird looking.

I let the last one go on like that, and at the end, it produced killer bud. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Those leaf sets look pretty funky. I've found that the weird and strange ones seem to produce some good smoke in the right conditions....Heres some snaps of an interesting plant that we have been growing, I guess its an auto-topper =p

1268977829.jpg

1268978329.jpg

1268977834.jpg

1268977826.jpg

She will be going into flowering in 2 more weeks.