Bannana Kush, Franco please read..Any one got it??

RIX

Hey,

Any chance you could get hold of this straine and do some kind of back cross..

From what ive read its in America and not much of it,im pretty sure it was available in seed but may only be available in clone which is no good to me hence the post..Apparently smells and tastes just like Bannanas and beens my favourite rizla are bannana rips???

Does any one have the Bannana Kush or know were to get seeds??

Very interested to get hol of this straine,Im in UK so clones aint really a option but if a clone could get to GHS???we could then get seeds

I guess its down to GHS if they will even consider it or not but I recon they should beens alot of there straines have good flavours..

Very much interested in fruity straines, they have many benefits for growing and smoking..

Take care all

PS for what its worth,if any one knows were to buy these in seedd,please let me know,if you have it but not in seed and thinking of breeding (HURRY UP) as I think alot of people would be interested in it....

Fingers crossed,id like to see GHS say,we will give it a try and see what happens,I guess its down to how hard it is to get and is it worth it,I think its worth it,tell me were youve seen a Bannana straine and one that smells and tastes like it and il order now ;-)

• 1 year later...

yeah i dont think there is any seed companies that have banana kush there are companys that specialize in makin clone only strains into seed stock that do have banana kush crosses avalible the one main one that comes to mind is riot seeds with banana og kush. below is a link to his youtube video with banana og kush you can priate message him for seeds or go to his web site just google riot seeds

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok heres two links for Banana Kush Seeds

http://canadianhempco.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1723

http://canadianseedbank.ca/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=84

Give a bit of time and i'm sure "the attitude" will end up stocking it, but for now it just from canadian seed companies.

Peace

Lams

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

just get a clone's and get some Progib its giberlic acid and when the plant is just starting to bud spray one of them

i find this a easy way of fixing traits and producing female seeds its fun to make your own breeding stock.

you can build up a heirloom stock of kush, hash plants, sativa's ,old school thai, soon you will

be making your own funky flavours

here is a awesome book a must read for any grower

it called marijuana botany my all time favourite weed book

http://www.amazon.com/Marijuana-Botany-Advanced-Propagation-Distinctive/dp/091417178X

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

are those sites to be trusted?

been reading conflicting stories some saying its clone only then some saying that its only available in seed form from private breeders cause it aint been commercial sale yet but then these 2 sites pop up and misskittykatt says to check seedbay really confused now

• 3 weeks later...