nutrients!

big_jimmy_wang

Hi everyone,,,, i hope your plants are vibrant and healthy

I wanted to know what nutrients are you using/ have used / tried before? & were they any good!?

i'm using canna aqua selection that i started using when I could no longer find Bio Nova's (BN) products anywhere-

I did exactly the same plant grown in both products (blue cheese cuttings) & the canna was far nicer taste

however the BN was pretty budget so might not be saying much...

th shop i use has a special offer on the aqua range- a starter kit worth about £150 (the main stuff is gonna last me about 4 years), but i'v run out of the boost accellorator really fast.

the boost is really expensive & i'm not sure weather to buy it on its own,

if any one has any feed back on the boost stuff i'd be happy to hear if its worth the cash or if its just a bottle of brown water that don't do much!

all comments appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Turtle

Hey Dude,,

Organics I go with biobizz,

Its economic and reliable,

Mineral I go with Vitalink Earth,Veg n Bloom,

Boosters I Use are Vitalink Buddy along with House and Garden Bud XL,

But I do STRONGLY recomend the House and Garden Bud XL to every one !

The stuff is shit hot !

It aint the cheapest out there but ..............

At 1 ml per litre it does go a long way.................

If you use advanced nutrients sensi 2+ box or just the base 3 part nutes you will have huge yields. With the sensi 2+ series there is no thinking involved and they guarantee 2 or more pounds per 1000watt light used. individual results vary depending on environmental conditions in the grow room. But if you have the money anything made by advanced nutrients is well worth the extra money. Believe it!!!!

Hi guys, cheers 4 all the great info bout nutrients, its priceless info,

i'l def have 2 give sum of thoes nutrients a go when i finall run out of my canna,

or if i start growing out side again!... (i wish)

im just gona do without the canna boost for this grow (coz its stupidly expensive) and if i notice any changes comparied with the last harvest (that did have the boost), i'l let u guys know

my plants r doing reall well, th mutant super silver haze has stopped being so mutated but its really going for it, massive thick stems, looks like i topped it but i didnt!

il post sum pics in a month or so when theres more to talk about :) :) :)

thanks again people!

keep ur fingers green & sticky

peace out

• 1 month later...

Big Jimmy wang,

you have to go with the CO2!!! I just started using it a few weeks ago and instantly it was as if the plants looked like COTTON CANDY! they just poofed up instantly.

I bought the regulater for about $150 and i own it forever. Go get a 20lb bottle from a welding supply store for about $70 lease for a year and its only about $20 to refill after 6 months or so. Go for it, I did and cant believe the difference. The yield will be worth the cost.

The instructions are in the regulater box and it will tell you how much to use and how often as per your grow space. Make sure to put the tubing up on the ceiling or high on the wall because CO2 is heavier than air and will drift down into the plants. Your fans will help circulate around the plants.

Remember that there is only 300ppm in the air at all times and when your plants eat that up in the first hour or two of the lights being on, your out of CO2 and the plants suffer and will slow down production because they dont have the power from CO2. Your regulater and timer will shoot Co2 into the room for 5-7 minutes per hour and replentish your levels. Optimum levels are 1500 ppm per hour. No Co2 one hour as lights go on and no Co2 1 hour before the lights go off.

GO FOR IT AND YOU WILL BE SUPRISED....I KNOW I WAS!