Happiness & Understanding

AspireToGrow

Hello Strain Hunters. So I was just wondering if we could all be nice to each other, and if any of us have differences, to understand and respect those differences. Things can be unjust, it's how the world works. As a mod, I'll do my best to ensure things are as just as possible. But, I believe some of us need to cool down after recent events, and allow this site to continue flourishing into all that it is. Arguments happen from time to time, but they need to be moved on from, and we should all be happy and do our best to be nice to each other. This is a constructive and helpful community after all!

Thanks all for your understanding, now let's all be mature about things. :)

-AspireToGrow

• Like 2

Good words :) .

I think all stoners have up and downs, it´s in our nature! Even I have some bad moments here but that is in the past and all I want is that it stay there. We most look forward to more happy times, life is too short for small shit or big shit all I know is that shit stinks. We all here is friends and if we dont treat all members here on SHF as that, then we can pull the plug on this page! I log on here everyday for see what you guys are up to and to smoke a joint in the chat, have fun and more. I realy like this place and I have a lot of respect for all of you. So I ask all please be nice have a joint and relax!

Peace & Love

Jimmy

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

As i see it this site is about growing the most excellent bud we can and sharing that journey & knowledge with each other.

Differences of opinion will always arise. It is the knowing when to shut up is where it is at.

If arguments go on to long, they can become spiteful and uttlerly tedious for everyone.

The skill is forgiving others for being a great big titamaboob and forgiving your self for being an even bigger one.

Done and dusted, put to bed, nuff said..... annyone for a spliff?

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...