Advices about the light setup.........

nirvana76

Hello guys.

You must forgive me if I have many questions and many more tips to ask, but this way I can improve my skills' of growers ...

In my grow room of 1 square meter to 2 meters I have a seagull with a lampreflector and 400 watt power supply.

Since vorrrei improve the wattage, but for now I can not buy another kit 600w.,What about if I remove the large reflector, I mount two reflectors normal(economic model) and two power attack with two HPS lamps, a 400 and the'other by 250 (they already' own)?

So 'I can get to 600 watts with the material they already' own without having to buy another 600 watt light setup?

Thanks, Simon.

If I have not explained well, you ask, thanks ......

do a few small, 400w will veg a good few plants but not flower.

If you can,buy another 600w when it is flower time and grow as many small or 4 big plants in that space.

Im using 3mx2 ish,using 2 600w on 5 plants,could do 6 or 8 I recon with 1 more which I do have..

i have to say different. i ran a 250 for vegging i usually took them to 12 or 24 inches depending on the variety.

if they had indica i take them to 24" if it was a sativa dominate plant i let them grow only 12 inches. i flowered with a switchable 400 from hydrofarm. they flowered well and left me with dense flowers and that end of harvest. you will get about 12 - 15 grams of dry buds per plant.

you will need ventilation and then you might even want to buy a fan speedometer.

Yes. But this question is because i have buy 10 seeds of Ex.Cheese, and i don't know what is the better setup for that.

In the past, i have grow 4 White rino in 11 liters pot's under 250 HPS AGRO light and she give me a big harvest!!

I think that whit 600 watt. you can grow a 1square meter...

What do you think?

Simo..

Thank'u for the answers!!! ;-)