vertical scrog

bozoph

i am debating going back to standard scrog from vertical growing. i will lose a little canopy ft2 but it is easyer to build a level canopy. the canopy would go from 24 ft2 that i cant fully fill to 16ft2 that i could fully use. any thoughts?

Attached files IMG_0433.JPG

this was an expirament. ran 2 cycles didnt get the results the math was telling me i would. vertical growth is better suited to lots of clones not big plants. i am a mmj patiant and care giver and can only have so many plants.

please tell me how your cycle is setup. i am currently on a one month cycle. 2weeks clone 2 weeks pre veg in 1 gall. rootmaker pots in coco, 4 weeks veg in 10 gall. pots 8-9 weeks flower. clone under t5. pre veg t5 2' x 2', veg under 400 mh 4'x4', flower under 2 600 hps 4' x 8'.

i am allowed 24 plants, 1 pound, 8x8 canopy in san diego by myself, but i am care giver of 3

my cycle is 4 at a time 4 in 4 out

• 1 month later...

@ bozoph

i would assume he is running clones, so to run a perpetual that harvests ever 3-4days there are 14 harvests in a 56 day span.

so harvesting one plant ever few days and replacing it with another one and moving them all down the line would accomplish this.

this would keep space in his limit for 6 mother plants so potentially 6 live genetic lines alternating in harvests mabye?

again this is a shot in the dark