shiva boom - Exodus Cheese / Powder Feeding - 03.09.2011

shiva boom

Exodus cheese test

1ox Exodus cheese soak in a glass of water in the dark

they soak,for about 12 to 18 hours average room temp inbetween 20 and 25 degrees.

Rock wool medium soaked with plain water squezzed and set for few hours bevor planted,

seeds put in the rockwool and now wait for the wonder i personal recomend a box where u have a save and balanced enviroment for the first week of life thats important if u want healthy and big powerfull plants

germ is best in the dark but average warm (means u could sleep there naked ;-)

first sun leafs show upp they want light for 18-24 hours and air and a little ventilation until the

hole rock wool medium is rooted(average 7 -14 days) then put them in soil or hydro or watever u like i do for 18 hours 750w hps mix and 150 clf blue.....

10.09.2011 start to grow :)

this test will grow in soil

water ph will arround 6

francos nuts green powder every second week

checking ec milwauky ec tester

i started with some kinde of dairy lets say grow dairy ,every day check temp max and min ph/ec how much water is used

if nuts how much, every day small basic info so nothing gets lost i am doing this the fifth time its very helpfull forme i write it with hand makes me more flexible ...........

Iam doing for hydro and soil for hydro its very nice to check the exact ph level throug the hole grow its just a easyway to have control even with in experimental conditiones

002_10.jpg

thx jack they do look better every day its just new for me to start plants in soil so that means i do too much water i the beginning but all is fine now,

the germ rate 10 seeds germed one died and two slower plants that means 7 big and healthy plants and 2 slower ones at the moment

water is soft the ph i work with is arround six and the natural ec in the water is arround 0,3 and 0,4

bless&joy

pretty cool natas i follow ur grow updates constantly you are a lucky man i mean to have a license to grow is a wonderfull thougt to me i allready did grow this beautiful exodus cheese in my hydro setup and truley that plant is one off my favorite ones when it comes too taste smell and crystals,thank jimmy i will do my best too bloom them bigg

002%20%2819%29.jpg

Guest Da-Collie-Man

looking great homie...it is very nice having a medical liv. after 5 years of staying under the radar....i had to move a couple thousand miles to b in a state that offers medical lic.......i had to weigh out the situatoin....had to take my daughter and wife from there family...the state i prevousily lived was a 25 year sentenc for any thing over 3 plants...was very risky...i just got my lic in the last few months.....the sacrifaices where way worth the reward for my family....hope u get licinsing where u r at in the near future ...no 1 should b prosacuted for a plant.....jah brotha

thx hope u do well, the medical mariuhana grow permission is a great thing if and when this will be present in europ dont know but it will take some more time i think to get open minded politicans ,but if it was possible i would for sure try too get one,wish u great time in california and have fun with legal growing ;)

bless&joy

thx very much 2 weeks flowering is over and i gave the 2nd time francos nuts ec 0,8 ph arround 6 this time the exodus looks much better compared with the first time in this room also new is now 200w clf red light so if got 750w hps and 350w clf in this room so 1100w for 9x exodus cheese 3x el nino clones 1x el nino seed 9x unknowen strains i will keep u all updated see u soon and have fun.........

bless