Cultivando sueños - Growing dreams

Mr.X

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks a lot for the comment mates!! I don´t have to much time to grow in the last months, but now I hope restart this thread, few photos of the last weeks...

Gracias a todos por comentar compañeros, no estoy teniendo mucho tiempo en los últimos meses para este hilo, pero espero que ahora con un poco mas de tranquilidad poder continuar con él, os dejo unas cuantas fotos de las últimas semanas...

Saludos! Cheers!! :brunette:

Bubba Kush pink pheno, outdoor, friend´s grow.

gallery_8644_11_253212.jpg

Macro Bubba Kush

gallery_8644_11_113860.jpg

Seed sprouting

gallery_8644_11_21469.jpg

Macro King´s Kush

gallery_8644_11_99496.jpg

Face in my hash? lol

gallery_8644_11_84881.jpg

...more coming! :rabbi:

• Like 5

Thanks a lot Mopman and Jimmy mates!! :D

always a pleasure the good energy of this forum and all who compose, few photos more to share, sorry for the doble water mark, I forgot to save before put for Facebook, there some mother fu...s steal usual the photos... :rabbi:

gallery_8644_11_62050.jpg

gallery_8644_11_249697.jpg

gallery_8644_11_340871.jpg

gallery_8644_11_4779.jpg

gallery_8644_11_60046.jpg

gallery_8644_11_31116.jpg

gallery_8644_11_140098.jpg

gallery_8644_11_59422.jpg

gallery_8644_11_89163.jpg

gallery_8644_11_16176.jpg

gallery_8644_11_54332.jpg

• Like 4

Thanks mate!! Well always when I have time I try to learn, it´s the only way to improd. But if like is easy to do, every boddy can do.

Another shot of ice hash (not jelly), made it for myself. Once you approach the burner starts bubbling like crazy, hope you like!

Cheers!! :brunette:

gallery_8644_11_147121.jpg

• Like 5

Amazing Quality of Hashish here :)

Last time i saw that juicy Hash was in the Indian mountains

But i would really like to know a little about your photo EQ

I did thousends of Photos but ur just look great and i need some new Makrolens

What kind of lens do you use for ur shots?

Would be really nice to know :)

thanks to share all of that with us here

have a great day

Greetings

• Like 1

Thanks Vertox ! ;)

For this kind of macros, like x2, x3. I Use mp-e65 you can read a little; Here. For me is the best, if you talk about x1 or less I prefer the 100mm, it´s more easy to use. Of course you need a really good light, or ring or twin light flash, you can check better; here . Cheers!

• Like 2

Muchas gracias Rustyko, la verdad es que mi pasión es la ciencia ficción y este cultivo a veces me hace sentir un poco en el futuro jejejeje, me encantan lo colores de los leds y ver como trabajan,

soy como uno de esos insectos que no se puede separar de la luz! lol!!

Ant hemano muchas gracias, después de haber hecho casi 30.000 fotos con esta cámara ya la tengo medio controlada...lo de abonar avanzado a mi me funciona muy bien, siempre crecen verdes

y sin problemas, solo intento adelantarme un poco en la fertilización de floración pero en el resto espero que la planta lo pida. Gracias de nuevo por pasar.

Dejo unas fotos de un poco de hachis que hice estos días, utilice cogollos bajos como el que podéis ver en la primera foto, y algunas hojas pequeñas, añadir mucho hielo y ciclos cortos y suaves de

movimiento con un palo, de este modo evitamos romper mucha materia vegetal y que se nos quede verde el hachis, si lo hacemos con cuidad el color final será ocre, y se irá tostando con el paso de curado. Que debemos hacer con la resina desmenuzada y nunca prensada. Para dejar salir toda la humedad antes de moldear la pieza.

Espero que os gusten, saludos!

Rustyko thank you very much, the truth is that my passion is science fiction and this grow room sometimes makes me feel a bit in the future hehehehe! I love the colors of the LEDs and see how they work,

I'm like one of those insects that can not be separated from the light! lol!

Ant brother thank you very much, after having made nearly 30,000 pictures with this camera and I have controlled more or less ... about fertilizer advanced to me works very well, always grow green

and smoothly, just trying to get ahead a bit in the fertilization of flowering but the rest I hope that the plant so requests. Thanks again for stopping by.here!

A few photos of some hash I made these days, use lower buds as you can see in the first picture, and some small leaves, add lots of ice and soft short cycles

movement with a stick, so avoid breaking a lot of vegetable matter and that we stay green hashish, if we do the final color will be city ocher, and will be toasting to the curing step.

What we do with the resin shredded and never pressed. To let out all moisture before molding the part.

I hope you enjoy greetings!

low bud - cogollos bajos

gallery_8644_11_96624.jpg

A lot ice and quality water - Mucho hielo y agua de calidad

gallery_8644_11_169947.jpg

We put the grass and more ice - ponemos los cogollos y un poco mas de hielo

gallery_8644_11_90999.jpg

stir in cycles of about 5 to 10 minutes - removemos en círculos entre 5 y 10 minutos

gallery_8644_11_5763.jpg

let rest a bit and add more ice - dejamos reposar un poco y añadimos mas hielo

gallery_8644_11_94479.jpg

We monitor the temperature every so often - Vamos controlando la temperatura cada poco tiempo

gallery_8644_11_65429.jpg

We collect the largest with a strainer - separamos la parte mas gruesa con un colador

gallery_8644_11_1256.jpg

We carefully going through for the nets - Vamos pasando con cuidado por las mallas

gallery_8644_11_85573.jpg

We let the water seep slowly - Dejamos que se filtre lentamente el agua

gallery_8644_11_23930.jpg

and we have differents quality in each net - y ya tenemos en cada red una calidad

gallery_8644_11_34815.jpg

let dry well and reasy to smoke a hash of the first quality - dejamos secar bien y a fumar un hash de primera!!

gallery_8644_11_41613.jpg

This post deserves it's own thread!!

• Like 2

Been sold 10 times over on this thread! Everything looks marvelous and I appreciate you skills!

Now I'm all caught up! As an amateur I'm really excited to see some professional work! I'm sure most of us are haha!

Thx for the share!

Ps. Your English isn't bad at all! It gets better the more you use it like everything else! Try talking to yourself as you type!

I finally understand why half this forum is in spanish!

Cheers partner :cool:

• Like 1

Thanks a lot family!! Gonzoghost, and InternationalGreen much appreciate your words!

I leave a picture of my leds setup with the previous plants, hope at night I will show the current, only three potted plants in fifty liters, so when I travel endure much more without watering. Greetings! :friends:

gallery_8644_11_5982.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks Vertox ! ;)

For this kind of macros, like x2, x3. I Use mp-e65 you can read a little; Here. For me is the best, if you talk about x1 or less I prefer the 100mm, it´s more easy to use. Of course you need a really good light, or ring or twin light flash, you can check better; here . Cheers!

Sorry man, I forgot to ask which lens and what camera you are using for these close ups? :)

Thanks, Gonzo :)

Hello bro, you can check in this links, if you need more help let me know! ;)

Canon-MP-E-65mm-1-5x-Macro-Lens.jpg

• Like 1

Hello bro, you can check in this links, if you need more help let me know! ;)

comparacion.jpg

Thanks dude :) The link isnt working though, it may be my mac pc? Not sure :) Just checked out the price of a 200mm macro lens....holy shit! They are around a £1000, lol :) I will get this someday :)