Cultivando sueños - Growing dreams

Mr.X

WOW !!!

Joder Mr.X que buenas fotos tio, te estas pasando.

Espero que estes feliz con lo que te esta tocando vivir, sin lugar a dudas te lo mereces.

Un abrazo.

Gracias Fran hermano, todavía te tengo que mandar un montón de fotos, ponte en la cola de gente que me quiere matar jajajajjaja!

que justo ayer las encontre y están de lujo, a ver si te las mando en un pack! un abrazo y espero que todo bien! ;)

• Like 1

these shots are on another level, yes eyes turtles, snakes excellent but the close up from trichomes are most fascinating. Wished I could take pix like that. .

Excellente trabajos jeijeijei..

Mr. X rules jajajaja..

PEACE

Thanks brother, of course you can, only it´s time and experience, of course u need a good camera,

but not necessary expensive, and if u like y can do shure!! ;)

MR X Merry christmas to you bud!!! your grow your is just amazing i alawys love getting a glimpse into it! so organized clean and professionally done !!!! and those LED's work wonder's on your flower's every picture is just exstremely impressive!!!

anyways buddy its always good to see new update of your work i always check this page and facebook once a week to see if theres any update's!!!

quick question about the kush from that bud picture! i no you can't say what strain it is but is there any chance its gonna be a green house strain in the future??? it looks like some serious dank fire!!!

• Like 1

slhh hmm :)

...do you want...u know were is my airport jajjajaja half falf! bless :maninlove:

Cabron, se me hace agua la boca.

Mira como tienes esa SLH, con lo que me gusta a mi esa planta.

Un abrazo y felices fiestas.

Te digo lo mismo, aquí estás invitado, ya sabes no seas perrete y cuando pases por aquí avisa con tiempo...! :girlcrazy:

MR X Merry christmas to you bud!!! your grow your is just amazing i alawys love getting a glimpse into it! so organized clean and professionally done !!!! and those LED's work wonder's on your flower's every picture is just exstremely impressive!!!

anyways buddy its always good to see new update of your work i always check this page and facebook once a week to see if theres any update's!!!

quick question about the kush from that bud picture! i no you can't say what strain it is but is there any chance its gonna be a green house strain in the future??? it looks like some serious dank fire!!!

Thanks a lot man!! much apreciate your words!!

yes of course, this kush will be available in the future for all growers, thanks again. A hug, X. :bye:

Merry Christmas Mr. X!! Thank you for the gift of another beautiful picture and plant :) The leaves look so perfect and healthy. All the best of luck and happiness :bye:

Peace

Thanks brother, and Merry Christmas!! yes the plants haver really nice color, I used only powder feeding, low dosis. And soon I cut the nutrients and only water, thanks to comment! :brunette:

gallery_8644_11_4740.jpg

• Like 5

Respect bro, Im really impressed whit your photos. Thanks for share.

Best smoke

Brother Jimmy

Hello mr x

Since the temp that I speak to you I just take a ride to see your pictures we take full eyes. Working great, and the LED makes us dream

Thanks for letting me know it is only the Powderfeed..wow!! Again more proof of how great this stuff is..especially in the hands of a master grower :fan: . I'm going to be using it for my cup grow :)

Really thanks a lot for the comments family! it´s a pleasure share those beautiful flowers with all you!

Today one A.M.S. also blooming under LEDs setup, hope you lile! ;)

gallery_8644_11_125219.jpg

• Like 2

Increibe cabroncete, a que huele?

En una ocacion con Juan cultivamos una camada de AMS para el abuelo, :pleasantry: que tenian una pestaso a melocoton que empalagaba.

Muy buena hierba, con un colocon muy balanceado.

Nada, nos vemos.

Un abrazo y que empieces muy bien el año.

• Like 1

Thanks to comment Dust!! yes it´s like a candy really, a hug bro! :girlcrazy:

Que pasa Fran una alegría siempre leerte, está tambien tien un toque dulce afrutado, pero no ha melocotón,

no sabría definirlo, todavía le quedan un par de semanas a ver en que queda. Un abrazo :brunette:

El Niño - under leds, 5l soil...frosty...!

gallery_8644_11_137271.jpg

• Like 4