Cultivando sueños - Growing dreams

Mr.X

Gonzosghost yes the link was broke I changed, if you need more help let me know mate! ;)

Fran mil gracias tio, bueno a poco a poco se va mejorando, el libro ya sabes con mil proyectos abiertos, todo va despacio,

pero esperamos poder hacerlo un día de estos, me encantaría! un abrazo hermano!! ;)

Un par de fotos de un feno rosa de bubba kush con un excelente nivel de resina espero que os guste!

Here two photos of pink pheno bubba kush frosty as hell, hope you like!

gallery_8644_11_96.jpg

gallery_8644_11_96831.jpg

• Like 6

Thanks guys Gonzosghost and Mopman, she rest in good place...here another shot of little bit hash make for miself, scratched with a fingernail to see the texture inside. ;)

gallery_8644_11_95867.jpg

• Like 6

gran enfoque , mi estimado Mr.X , me gustan mucho esos ecercamientos a los tricomas , muchas gracias por compartir , saludos

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

great focus, my dear Mr.X, I really like these ecercamientos to trichomes, thank you very much for sharing, greetings

• Like 1

Gorgeous hash my friend wink.png Top marks smile.png

awesome shots bro! that bubblehash is looking crazy!! i think i didn't receive the piece of hash you send me :P :P

Keep on sharing :D

gran enfoque , mi estimado Mr.X , me gustan mucho esos ecercamientos a los tricomas , muchas gracias por compartir , saludos

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

great focus, my dear Mr.X, I really like these ecercamientos to trichomes, thank you very much for sharing, greetings

Thanks a lot guys!! very happy to know you like, today my custodian of the plants, look he want attack me jajjajajajajja! he eat a leaf in nothing...

Gracias amigos! contento de saber que os gustam! hoy os dejo una foto del guardían de mis plantas que se ha comido una hoja en nada...lol

Dust shure are smoking your hash at post office rofl!!

gallery_8644_11_78425.jpg

• Like 2

Hello again! :) This picture has me shaking at the knees, lol ;) I must ask do you use dry trim or semi-dry trim? I have just harvested and im gonna make purer hash this time instead of slightly contaminated dry ice kief :)

• Like 1

Hello again! smile.png This picture has me shaking at the knees, lol wink.png I must ask do you use dry trim or semi-dry trim? I have just harvested and im gonna make purer hash this time instead of slightly contaminated dry ice kief smile.png

Thanks bro, well usual I use low buds sometimes dry/cured sometimes just the day of harvest, are different products, some people say is not good fresh, but in this moments the buds keep more heads and broke less vegetal stuff, so I like both, but fresh is very intersting. Now I gona make with dry ice, quick extraccion, in the next days I put photos and maybe video, we see the difference.

Gravais hermano, normalmente uso cogollos bajos, a veces secos/curados y a veces lo utilizo el día de la cosecha, resultando dos materiales bastante diferentes. Algunas personas dicen que no se debe utilizar fresco, pero yo obtengo buenos resultados las cabezas están en mejor estado, y la matería vegetal se rompe con mas dificultad lo que es positivo. En estos días haré unas extracciones con hielo seco y vemos fotos y video si me da tiempo, así hablamos mas extensamente sobre los diferentes productos.

Just saw these on the twitterfeed haha nice Mr.X :cool:

Thanks mate, it´s a pleasure!! Cheers family!

Gracias compañero, es un placer!! Saludos familia!

Here photo of ice hash, just when take from the mesh, the bubbles is because I put near the lighter. Now this needs to dry 2 or 3 weeks really well, this is one of the more important thinks.

Aquí una foto de Ice hash justo recien sacado de la red, las burbujas que se ven son por que le he acercado el mechero. Ahora necesita dos o tres semanas secando perfectamente, esa es una de las claves del éxito.

gallery_8644_11_193640.jpg

• Like 4

Sweet, the dry ice method I have tried a few times now :) I have a huge long mirrored door I use to achieve different grades :) The first grade still has a little impurities when I try. I must get different mirrors for each grade or a helper to scrape as you go :)

I will just use dry trim for now :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Oh man :) That looks amazing :) The shot is awesome also man, your photography skills are great my friend ;) I aspire to take shots like this :) if you pass by the main Greenhouse coffeeshop in the first week of October you should pop in for a quick coffee and joint to teach me the ways, lol :) I will be part of the furniture for a week, lol ;)

I am stoned and rambling, been smoking my own bubble hash, looks the same colour as your cement mixer hash :) My question to you is how long must you cure it or kneed it until it begins to oxidize and become brown? I know Afghans etc can leave it for 2 years in a cotton cloth but I cannot wait that long at this moment, lol :)

Thanks man :) Gonzo ;)

• Like 1