Cultivando sueños - Growing dreams

Mr.X

Oh man smile.png That looks amazing smile.png The shot is awesome also man, your photography skills are great my friend wink.png I aspire to take shots like this smile.png if you pass by the main Greenhouse coffeeshop in the first week of October you should pop in for a quick coffee and joint to teach me the ways, lol smile.png I will be part of the furniture for a week, lol wink.png

I am stoned and rambling, been smoking my own bubble hash, looks the same colour as your cement mixer hash smile.png My question to you is how long must you cure it or kneed it until it begins to oxidize and become brown? I know Afghans etc can leave it for 2 years in a cotton cloth but I cannot wait that long at this moment, lol smile.png

Thanks man smile.png Gonzo wink.png

jajjajaa thanks man, shure your shots become like this with work and passion! and YES mate we gonna meet in Amsterdam, I go to meet you and if you let me make a little interview about your feelings.

Big hug bro! X ;)

• Like 3

jajjajaa thanks man, shure your shots become like this with work and passion! and YES mate we gonna meet in Amsterdam, I go to meet you and if you let me make a little interview about your feelings.

Big hug bro! X ;)

I do have an incredible amount of passion for this plant, I can see you have an immense passion also my friend :) It would truly be an honour to meet and tell you my feelings, lol ;) Thanks man ;)

Big hug back dude x ;)

• Like 2

Yes mate, with love all work, and the plants are lovely ! xD

Gonne be great meet in Amsterdam Gonzo! The honor will be mine, big hug brother!!

Seed inside, calix pregnant. Regular seed.

gallery_8644_11_70187.jpg

• Like 6

Wonderful setup Mr. X!! I agree with Dust, the plants were amazing with the LEDs, adding the 600w will really make them explode plus as you mentioned it solves the problem of needing heaters. Beautiful macros of the kings Kush, absolutely love your skills with a camera man :) take care and thx for the inspiring pictures!

Peace

• Like 1

Thanks a lot my friends!! always a pleasure so nice words, today I want share this, I think, nice shots, first a macro of exodus, with really nice heads, and the second a seed sprouting just breaking the membrane. Hope you like!!

gallery_8644_11_103368.jpg

gallery_8644_11_29630.jpg

• Like 7

As always I not only like I love!! I also want to invest in a better camera than my $150 Fujufilm :P The birth of that seed is like the birth of a newborn baby, and while both are beautiful one is much less hmm..yucky for lack of better words LOL..I have seen both so just trust me for those of you who haven't! :P:yes: Amazing work as always my friend :)

Peace

• Like 2

Thanks mates you are the best guys!!!

Dust thanks with the time the macros are improving, hope in the next months I have the new machine to do more close jejejjee!!

Gonzos great, good luck man if u need any help, I´m here ;)

Smokey jajaja thanks man!! beautiful words, big hugs!

Here macro of Arjan Strawberry Haze leaf, really frosty!

gallery_8644_11_34200.jpg

• Like 4

Hello Mr X :)

I was wondering what lens type you use for these macro shots as I am about to purchase a new lens to go with my new camera :) The standard one produces really lovely pics but I need a macro lens for some serious close ups :) Is a 105mm any good? :)

I have asked you this previously but it was months ago and I can't find it, sorry man :) Im also trying to adjust the size of the photos so I can post them on here, they are mostly 12Mb+ and I lose quality when I resize, any tips? I know there's a thread on it here but I use Mac Pc not windows so it's a bit different :)

Thank you in advance for any help my friend ;)

grate plants and photos mr x im looking to get a nice camra soon the auto focus is crap on my cheap digital cam with no manual mode,

you've been an inspiration to me and for sure to alot of hunters to ,keep them coming mate :)

Hello Mr X smile.png

I was wondering what lens type you use for these macro shots as I am about to purchase a new lens to go with my new camera smile.png The standard one produces really lovely pics but I need a macro lens for some serious close ups smile.png Is a 105mm any good? smile.png

I have asked you this previously but it was months ago and I can't find it, sorry man smile.png Im also trying to adjust the size of the photos so I can post them on here, they are mostly 12Mb+ and I lose quality when I resize, any tips? I know there's a thread on it here but I use Mac Pc not windows so it's a bit different smile.png

Thank you in advance for any help my friend wink.png

hi gonzo if you turn your kit lens around it will take grate macro shots but the down side is you need to hold the camra and lens sepratly but thats no bother here is a vid that will help you hope this helps pal

• Like 3

no probs man just let me know when you put some macro shots up i would like to see :)

what camra you got ?? i take it its a DSLR ??

Yeah its a Nikon D3200 :) Not the best but not quite the worst either :) I gave it a quick go this morning and it wouldn't let me take a pic, kept saying 'no lens attached'. Will give it another go later when I got the time :)

Mr X , Some of those macro shots are the best I have ever seen anywhere. The shot of the sprouting seed is amazing,along with many of the others. You not only have great skill when it comes to photography, but you are obviously a very talented grower as well and those plants look great. It's easy to see that you have a passion for what you do and you enjoy it very much. To be able to travel around the world,doing what you love and capturing those breathtaking scenes on film is a wonder to behold.

You have been blessed in many different ways, my friend, and may love,peace, and serenity follow you no matter where your journeys take you in the future. Much respect my brother and maybe I will see you and the rest of the gang in Toronto next year. :drag:

• Like 1