The truth about Shanti Bla Bla aka Waterboy

strainhunters admin

greenomatic is dead on. not only has he stole the strains, but the pics too. copyright infringment i think so. it those were my pics id be in court suing.

compare

http://www.greenhouseseeds.nl/shop/el-nino-feminised.html

to black widow

blackwidow_1.jpg

and compare

http://www.greenhouseseeds.nl/shop/great-white-shark-feminised.html

to mr nice sharkshock

SS_4.jpg

greenomatic is dead on. not only has he stole the strains, but the pics too. copyright infringment i think so. it those were my pics id be in court suing.

compare

http://www.greenhous...-feminised.html

to black widow

blackwidow_1.jpg

and compare

http://www.greenhous...-feminised.html

to mr nice sharkshock

SS_4.jpg

you see how the first pic has a photoshopped yellow box on top of it. that's cause there is a green house seed co sticker underneath. lol

Man, this is terrifying...

I really believe what arjan says, but remember: Talking bad about other people reflects dicredit oneself. In both ways...

Fourteen YEARS of remaining silent, this is a real accomplishment, so I really understand your anger, arjan.

So this is no criticism, but if I were you, i would have chosen more objective words...

Go on with your great work (!!!) and keep on ignoring this douchebag.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Now that I´ve met Arjan and Franco at the cannabis cup my opinion has changed:

Its not only the best seed company, they also have the nicest coffeshops and the best weed in Amsterdam. I would also say the best weed in the world but it wouldn´t be fair to my SLH (LOL)

And overall they are a couple of nice guys you really enjoy having a smoke with. ( i think arjan didnt smoke, probably because it was like 9 am)

• Like 1

I was growing greenhouse seeds way before this forum came out and before internet was commonly used. I started growing sensi seeds, then went to dutch passion, and a after a few more FAILS (never had a fail with sensi) i tried the great white shark.......... After that most of my grows have been at least 70% greenhouse. Its a matter of trust.

You invest time effort and money on a project (seed). When you feel cheated its horrible.

• Like 2

i can say this about mr.nice seeds i have smoked some nice bud from a mr nice plant ive also heard other growers say they are a good company and im not gonna sit here as say i know for sure what's what. but after i found the pictures on shanti babas website i decided to give him or anyone for that matter at mr nice and chance i went to the mr nice forum and already saw a forum posted by someone complaining that they bought the plant because of the pictures and was disappointed. so i asked i said if shanti baba is the breeder of great white shark and white widow and el nino why cant he tellthe difference between the 3 plants and why does he use the same picture green house uses if he was the breeder youd think he'd have thousands of amazing pictures of these plants. he has yet to respond neither has anyone from mr nice seeds.

now as for green house seeds i have a biased opinion i dont know anyone from green house i live in toronto but ive smoked pot since i was 9 years old, im 24 now and i grew up smoking in the 90s great white shark was a staple in my community i have smoked it a thousand times its also my favouite plant of all times the medicinal effect from the great white shark are perfect for me. because of this i have seen thousands of great white shark plants both grown by green house and by independant growers and i can tell you this pant is extremely homogenius or whatever every plant looks similar from what ive seen its hard to even find two completely different pheno types. i buy great white shark at my dispensary almost every time i visit and every batch looks identical and has the same effects. one of the reasons i like it so much is the effects are always the same. also the great white shark has certain features like the big huge overlapping leafs and the massive rock hard cola that makes it stand out from even the white widow altho they do look similar i can tell right away when looking at a white widow plant that its not great white shark.

i would love to hear from the people at green house on the orgins of the pictures i think that would really put the debate to rest. shanti baba is really hurting there reputation in ways i get in so many arguments with people about this online and at seed shops.i meen im not saying its killing them or anything green house iis still the most popular seed company in the bigger shops in toronto and thats for a reason also at my dispensary all of there strains are very popular infact most of the strains that are staples on the list are green house strains like great white shark my dispensary always has this strain in and it holds its own its considered top shelf meds and is in the second highest price range you take one look at the bud and you know why. i know whenever i have grown there strains ive been really happy with them and can right away tell the difference between plants and the similarity between the strains but more then that i can see characteristics of the crosses they claim to use which furthers my faith in there breeding skills and is why i choose to grow green house strains and smoke green house strains time and time again.

• Like 4

Yeah me too loved his book for sure! I love too most of his video, this one is cool if you put appart his point of view on the best breeder lol ;)

Well i guess he is just doing his job ^^ It's up to us to select the info we wanna keep ;)

And nice comment greeno i agree with you ;) I've been wanting to try Mr nice to do a side by side comparison, and even try some of their strains like mango haze etc, they can't be bad neither ^^ But MAN when i saw the price, i gave up lol, when i'll have a little more money to spend, for sure i'll do a Mrnice Vs GH grow :)

yeah ive been dying to get my hands on some shark shock seeds one day i will do a side by side. i am totally un biased on this hole argument too because i was like maybe 6 years old when white widow won the cup the first time as white widow so i really can't say what went on but i hear things over the internet that make me almost angry some times about green house like people saying there seeds arent ripe and have a bad germination rate. if thats the case then i must be lucky because ive never had one seed not pop. or talking about feminized seeds getting angry because there plant went hermie i pretty sure feminzed seeds doesent meenit immune to stress and pollen.

i will say one thing tho i am really excited about shanti baba and the guy fwho created cannatonic teaming up to make the cbd crew seed company. i think its important to try and make strains with really high cbd levels because of the benifits ive seen with high cbd strains from patients of my dispensary the first strain ive seen the print of of a test for was tesed by canna labs it came in it like 14% cbd it had more cbd then thc the strain is called z7 but they have a hole list of strains now including a cbd rich versioin of shark shock and a cbd rich strain called sweet and sour white widow im gonna be very excited to try these strains out in the future in april the company is doing it offical launch.

Yes the Cbd project initiativ is a good thing, now we only have to hope they will produce strains that really are high in CBD and that they will measure with a recognized and valuable system so we can be sure ;)

And i'm like you i'm too young too say who did what first etc, i don't really have an opinion on those war, i just grow the seed i get and judge them when i grow them. ;)

I dont hate Scott, I don´t even know the fellow. I would like to meet him, Im sure he does know a shit load about growing and breeding. If he learned it in Greenhouse or not doesn´t concerne me.

Business will always be business and some people go crazy when they see a EURO.......

About stealing gentics I can only say one thing:

Plants with flowers have been evolving in our planet for over 300 million years. Cannabis probably appeard about 20 to 10 million years ago (educated guess) and humans probably have been growin it for over 5000 years. There has been millions of years on natural selection and then thousands of years of both human and natural selection.

In the past 30 years a lot has been done, but lets not overrate ourselves..... All the breeders are doing is selecting and mixing certain traits that cannabis already has in its genetic makeup. We have to remember that genes can only change with mutations, (sexual breeding doesn´t change genes, ) and stable mutations occurr very rarely. 70% of mutations have damaging effects, and the rest have no effect or are useless. Very rarely does a mutation ocurr with good effects for the indiviual.

To finish I will say; Can you own a river? a mountain? or a field? Can you own the ocean? or the sky? Can you own a plant? We are in this planet for such a brief time.......

WE DONT OWN SHIT!

• Like 3