any issues with the site? bugs? errors?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am very frustrated, but also very tenacious. Approved file formats not being accepted as attachments. When attempting to attach, file gets deleted, but text gets posted without picture. I intend to stay until resolved. This site is a true blessing for many people. DNS

• 1 month later...

The forum topics aren't showing the star on the folder when there is new content in them. I have to click on each section to see if there has been any updates or posts, which there has been but no indicator shows to let me know this!?!? I have this problem in Firefox, IE and Chrome. I haven't tested it in Safari and Opera.

Ares

I have noticed that the forum is doubling the number of Topics and posts it has in each category for example General chat is showing 4 Topics 6 Posts, the actual number is 2 Topics and 3 Posts. This problem effects every category in the forum!

Ares

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest samuelo
when you add the signature - for some reason it does it twice - like one under another - yada yada bit of code you got to sort but thought i would let you know

Sam

• 3 months later...
Guest samuelo
In the music post - it doesnt take you to the last post..... Like if a music post is in the recent posts in main menu - when you click on it it takes you to start of post..... possibly because music post has reached page 2 now - but just thought i would let you know so you know ;)

Since today insert any picture from my file.... seems that u can upload pictures if you have them on some kind of url web site or something. Why? I'm doing the same always do, just that there's no option to upload pics from the files in the harddisk, the window that opens resquested a lot of info, but no option to upload.