Strain Hunters Live Thread and Contest!

strainhunters admin

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, thanks to all 41 participants in this contest!

Time is up already since a few hours, the last answers were in at 21:53 (53 minutes too late, but we will be tolerant.....;-)

I'm at the Expo in Vienna until Monday afternoon, so only TUESDAY I will announce the 10 best scores.

Between them, the 3 winners will be announced.

Admin will explain in detail the selection procedures, and we will make sure all is fair and transparent.

Thanks to you all for taking part in this.

Wow, only 41! There was 1 or 2 questions that kinda stumped me...It'll be cool to see the top 10 list!

Enjoy the expo man. ...& good luck to all!

Off to smoke Green Crack & spread some good karma...Peace!

Very cool site this im loving the vibe :) I got stumped on a cpl of questions too, any chance you could put the answers up so we can see where we went wrong ?

danmed if i could find which company you flew back with :(

Very good way to hold an audience and hold a cometition big thumbs up to the person who's idea it was, maybe a pay rise for you :)

The day is not over yet, i belive Franco will get us all the results we waiting for as he stated. Thursday set up some level of dissapointment for all this 41 people who partycipate. Patience is bliss, perhaps, but it's not professional in my point of wiev.

So, Franco, take smoke away from admin and let he do the job to satisfy fellow Hunters sittin here for 2 days clicking F5 refreshing the page to see if they win something. :)

Good luck all!