Strainhunters Landrace Seedbank

Hi Guys,

I can confirm that both Caboose & Damnesia will also be released in the Strain Hunters Seed Bank in a few days.

Due to a little set back which we cannot go into much details about, the landrace strains as seen in the movies will be released later.

For the launch of the Strain Hunters Seed Bank we will first release Feminised Hybrids, followed by Landraces, Autoflowering and Regular seeds.

One of the Strain Hunters Seed Bank goals is to preserve the landraces that are collected by the Strain Hunters during their expeditions. Ultimately these landrace genetics will be available for anyone to purchase at the Strain Hunters Seed Bank.

Afgooey, Big Tooth, Caboose, Damnesia, Flower Bomb Kush (the 2012 High TImes Cannabis Cup winner) Money Maker, White Lemon & White Strawberry Skunk will be the first strains released in the Strain Hunters Seed Bank catalog. These amazing Hybrids have been tested and are stable. Other release dates will be announced shortly.

• Like 1

Hi Guys,

I can confirm that both Caboose & Damnesia will also be released in the Strain Hunters Seed Bank in a few days.

Due to a little set back which we cannot go into much details about, the landrace strains as seen in the movies will be released later.

For the launch of the Strain Hunters Seed Bank we will first release Feminised Hybrids, followed by Landraces, Autoflowering and Regular seeds.

One of the Strain Hunters Seed Bank goals is to preserve the landraces that are collected by the Strain Hunters during their expeditions. Ultimately these landrace genetics will be available for anyone to purchase at the Strain Hunters Seed Bank.

Afgooey, Big Tooth, Caboose, Damnesia, Flower Bomb Kush (the 2012 High TImes Cannabis Cup winner) Money Maker, White Lemon & White Strawberry Skunk will be the first strains released in the Strain Hunters Seed Bank catalog. These amazing Hybrids have been tested and are stable. Other release dates will be announced shortly.

Thanks Admin.

Like I said I am excited about being able to have all the new hybrids!!!!!

I am also now excited about the longer term releases.

:)

place 3 means it was one of the best not one of the worst..lol

Where you got that info from ? There were a few dozen other Sativas in the contest that got less votes than the Green Shack. The buds looked very tempting to me, haven't smoked any though..

i was talking about 420 growers/breeders cup, not hightimes tourist cup.

green shack came in last place at 2013 IC420 Cannabis Cup Sativa Category (14 entries, winner was hortilab sour power)

proof: icmag . com/modules/420Cup/index . php?opt=cannabistotals

It's all on attitude seed bank already. Not for sale yet, showing out of stock but all the info about the strains, breeding yield, high etc.

There don't seem to be any landraces either. Not regular seeds.

I also thought that the strains listed should be new GHSC strains!!

The list is:

White lemon

White strawberry skunk

Big tooth

Flower bomb Kush

Money maker

I am excited about being able to buy these but was expecting something different from the strain hunter seed company.......like landraces collected on the well documented trips to date and I regular and fem??!!

I hope there are more than those lattes on the attitude site and I hope that GHSC will auve new strains in the future not all new strains being released on ShSc??

https://www.cannabis...nk/cat_175.html

Exodus.

the list is alittle bigger now, on attitude seed bank it's

White lemon

White strawberry skunk

Big tooth

Flower bomb Kush

Money maker

and the new addition's posted today

afgooey

damnesia

caboose

Now i gotta say while i am thrilled that these strain's will finally be availble , i have alot of question's as to why they are part of this new land-race seed bank it doesent make sence i thought as well that all those strain's would be green house strain's and that the strain hunter's seed bank is for strain's obtained in the strain hunting mission's.

i was counfused about this so i started reading the description of the company on attitude and it say's " Strainhunters feel it is their duty to preserve as many cannabis landraces in their genetic database, and by breeding them into other well-studied medicinal strains for the sole purpose of scientific research."

to me this is even more confusing because now it is saying that this seed bank is to be cross's of landrace strain's with well studied medicinal strain's not just selling land race varieties. which i think would also be cool especially if they have regular seed stock. but the problem is all of those strain's listed are not landrace un studied plant's crossed will well known strain's but just well known strain's some of which like white lemon come straight out of the green book catalog but all of them are well known FKB green crack X og kush nether are landrace varities the caboose big bud X trainwreck ....

so i gotta say i am confused, i mean ether way a new seed bank with ton's of new strain's is awesome regardless and all of those strain's are not only amazing but special strain's that are i dare say even a step above where quality is concerned. the white lemon is one of the frostest and most unique widow cross's i have ever tryed a real beatiful strain. But i guess with regardless to landrace's we will just have to wait, i also hope that the green shack strain make an appearance.

the only thing i could possibly think of that would exsplain the absence of land race varieties especially those obtained in the strain hunter's documentary ( which i think we were all looking forward to) but i think the absence of land race varities might be because strain hunter's seed bank will have multiple line's link some other seed companies like Regular, feminized, indoor outdoor or possible by region. that kind of thing. because right now it seem's like that majority of the strain's where obtained on one of there mission's to the USA which wasent documented and wasent a search for landrace's but rather just a regular strain hunting mission . aside from the white strawberry skunk which was from switzerland i believe but also not a landrace.

so i don't know i am both confused excited i think we will just have to wait and see by tommorow are question's will be answered i say tommorow because the clock keep's getting set back. i just really hope and pray that there are some regular seed stock to choose from.

the list is alittle bigger now, on attitude seed bank it's

White lemon

White strawberry skunk

Big tooth

Flower bomb Kush

Money maker

and the new addition's posted today

afgooey

damnesia

caboose

Now i gotta say while i am thrilled that these strain's will finally be availble , i have alot of question's as to why they are part of this new land-race seed bank it doesent make sence i thought as well that all those strain's would be green house strain's and that the strain hunter's seed bank is for strain's obtained in the strain hunting mission's.

i was counfused about this so i started reading the description of the company on attitude and it say's " Strainhunters feel it is their duty to preserve as many cannabis landraces in their genetic database, and by breeding them into other well-studied medicinal strains for the sole purpose of scientific research."

to me this is even more confusing because now it is saying that this seed bank is to be cross's of landrace strain's with well studied medicinal strain's not just selling land race varieties. which i think would also be cool especially if they have regular seed stock. but the problem is all of those strain's listed are not landrace un studied plant's crossed will well known strain's but just well known strain's some of which like white lemon come straight out of the green book catalog but all of them are well known FKB green crack X og kush nether are landrace varities the caboose big bud X trainwreck ....

so i gotta say i am confused, i mean ether way a new seed bank with ton's of new strain's is awesome regardless and all of those strain's are not only amazing but special strain's that are i dare say even a step above where quality is concerned. the white lemon is one of the frostest and most unique widow cross's i have ever tryed a real beatiful strain. But i guess with regardless to landrace's we will just have to wait, i also hope that the green shack strain make an appearance.

the only thing i could possibly think of that would exsplain the absence of land race varieties especially those obtained in the strain hunter's documentary ( which i think we were all looking forward to) but i think the absence of land race varities might be because strain hunter's seed bank will have multiple line's link some other seed companies like Regular, feminized, indoor outdoor or possible by region. that kind of thing. because right now it seem's like that majority of the strain's where obtained on one of there mission's to the USA which wasent documented and wasent a search for landrace's but rather just a regular strain hunting mission . aside from the white strawberry skunk which was from switzerland i believe but also not a landrace.

so i don't know i am both confused excited i think we will just have to wait and see by tommorow are question's will be answered i say tommorow because the clock keep's getting set back. i just really hope and pray that there are some regular seed stock to choose from.

seen some photos on Instagram of Miami White, Huckleberry Kush, purple autoflowers , big tooth . Not sure but was thinking these maybe in the new seed bank.

The strain hunters seed bank will have landraces, autoflowering, regulars and fem. hybrids.

We're launching the bank with these first 8 strains first because they are ready and tested. The Strain Hunters Seed Bank is also a library. The majority of the material might never be released. They will however always be perserved to the best of our ability.

The landraces we are going to release are not yet ready to sell and will be featured in the next catalog. As I mentioned above, we're not going into details about what happened. Shit happens, we're not working with tomatoes here :) and we prefer extending the release of the landraces rather than selling what's not of the expected quality.

The Flowerbomb Kush won the High Times Cannabis Cup. It was entered by Green House but its from the Strain Hunters Seed Bank.

Strain Hunters Seed Bank will feature the finest selection of Strains Hunted by Arjan and Franco. Landraces is just one of the categories of the Seed Bank. The Strain Hunters Seed Bank is not only a landrace seed bank. The first releases are 8 hybrids, some of which might be known from the Green House Seed Co (Money Maker).

• Like 4

• 1 year later...