Strainhunters Landrace Seedbank

Guest Da-Collie-Man

cant wait ti landrace seeds r available....there is a seed comp.on attitude seed bank that sales the malawai strain....i think i will wait ti out for landrace seed fro ghs to come out...i know i am getting what i paid for

• 1 year later...

Hey

I read on Icmag there be Strainhunters Landrace Seedbank with regular seeds, why is not any info posted here ? Is a forum 2 category ?

YEH I have been thinking that myself,,i never see anything on here about any of the STRAIN HUNTERS SEED BANK stuff, everything I find out it is normally a random post on a random site, We should be able to come on here and almost have all that shoved down our throats everyday, in flashing lights,,not find out everything on random web sites,,,by the way I don't mean icmag, is a random site,lol,i wasn't really meaning them,lol,,I mean forums and the occasional seed bank, NOT GH THO!! lol , this is partly the reason I wasn't happy bout FBK cos none of us no much at all but for the info from other sites,

• 5 weeks later...

I've been waiting for this new seed bank a long time too. I totally understand true sativas can take up to six months to fully flower, but could I hear some news? ive gone through some of franco's old posts and heard talk of only hybrid releases? sure hopeing not being watered down with dutch influence, but rather an f1 with another landrace stalk... maybe something with your 1970s thai?? anyway much hope and much love, peace.

hello guys, well yeah it's taking long!!! i want to see it open too!! and so does Franco lol i guess you can imagine he is even more excited than us ;) I think it is getting more ready and they have fixed a definitive date i believe, a date that i still don't know lol, but i think it's on the end as thye are finishing the packages etc.. so we'll see what happens and what strains will come :)

• Like 2

hello guys, well yeah it's taking long!!! i want to see it open too!! and so does Franco lol i guess you can imagine he is even more excited than us ;) I think it is getting more ready and they have fixed a definitive date i believe, a date that i still don't know lol, but i think it's on the end as thye are finishing the packages etc.. so we'll see what happens and what strains will come :)

Hell yeeeeaaaahhhh! Deep breaths now ;)

• 2 months later...

wooooohaaaaa hope they coming soon..... jus read an article bout the malawi gold in soft secret magazine yesterday sooo if press get the info theres only days we count till its open :D

sorry mate you should have read that here tho shouldn't you!! that's my point,,tho it is here now ,well it will be on Monday anyway,,tho it is a pity again that I never heard this here first!! il be looking forward to having a look and seing what I wanna try tho,,

It's all on attitude seed bank already. Not for sale yet, showing out of stock but all the info about the strains, breeding yield, high etc.

There don't seem to be any landraces either. Not regular seeds.

I also thought that the strains listed should be new GHSC strains!!

The list is:

White lemon

White strawberry skunk

Big tooth

Flower bomb Kush

Money maker

I am excited about being able to buy these but was expecting something different from the strain hunter seed company.......like landraces collected on the well documented trips to date and I regular and fem??!!

I hope there are more than those lattes on the attitude site and I hope that GHSC will auve new strains in the future not all new strains being released on ShSc??

https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/strain-hunters-seedbank/cat_175.html

Exodus.

• Like 1

place 3 means it was one of the best not one of the worst..lol

Where you got that info from ? There were a few dozen other Sativas in the contest that got less votes than the Green Shack. The buds looked very tempting to me, haven't smoked any though..

It's all on attitude seed bank already. Not for sale yet, showing out of stock but all the info about the strains, breeding yield, high etc.

There don't seem to be any landraces either. Not regular seeds.

I also thought that the strains listed should be new GHSC strains!!

The list is:

White lemon

White strawberry skunk

Big tooth

Flower bomb Kush

Money maker

I am excited about being able to buy these but was expecting something different from the strain hunter seed company.......like landraces collected on the well documented trips to date and I regular and fem??!!

I hope there are more than those lattes on the attitude site and I hope that GHSC will auve new strains in the future not all new strains being released on ShSc??

https://www.cannabis...nk/cat_175.html

Exodus.

No Damnesia nor Caboose ? a pity - These two are better than 3/4 of the strains they have in the GHS catalogue im

But you are right - a landrace seed bank should sell regular seeds, too and of course a few landrace seeds but I think they want to keep them as their breeding stock and keep that to themselves instead of allowing them to spread out big time.. Maybe one day or as limited editions ?

You sure its not just called the strain hunter seedbank? Ive only seen these words officially, the landrace part of the name was used by other members but I cant recall someone from GHS mentioning. I may be wrong :)

They use landraces to mix new genetics but never said they would sell them as they are, im pretty sure, again I may be wrong, just an observation ;)

No Damnesia nor Caboose ? a pity - These two are better than 3/4 of the strains they have in the GHS catalogue im

But you are right - a landrace seed bank should sell regular seeds, too and of course a few landrace seeds but I think they want to keep them as their breeding stock and keep that to themselves instead of allowing them to spread out big time.. Maybe one day or as limited editions ?

Can't guarantee they have told attitide about all strains and I agree the new ones are good but not

What I expected.

White strawberry skunk is a Swiss cut. Landrace?? Don't think so.

What now determines what is a GHSC strain and what is. A ShSc strain?

World of seeds among others sell straight landraces??

And any strain they released as a landrace would be there preferred selection from the original batch of seeds collected!!

I'm just a bit confused what this is supposed to be??