Hawaiian Snow Clones

ecosmokecloud

Are Hawaiian snow clones more sensitive to humidity than ww and himalaya gold clones? Cuz I just freaked out this morning when I saw small dark-red/light-brown spots on my little HS and had to emergency harden off my HS clones and quickly transplant them and remove them from the cloning chamber already after 9 days after cutting them. Are they screwed now or can I fight this thing with some eco-fungicide or is there some enviromental factors that I can adjust(try to avoid stress) to kill the disease first to or what ever the f**k it is?

somekind of fungi I think, looks alot like fusarium wilt.. It doesent move at all and if you try to scrape it off you get this funky cannabis smell and it dosent smell right at all :( it could be somekind of deficinecy because you are suppossed to flush out the nutritients before taking the clones, and then wait for about2-3 weeks before giving them nutritients again or else they could be harmed. but doesen´t the deficinesy at first show up on the leaves rather then the stem?

thx fuzzy

• 2 weeks later...
Guest superbluehaze

looks like you could have mild root rot problem as well; pull right back on the watering, and use good bacteria

I have had no experience with rot on my plants, but I have with root rot; rhizotonic is an excellent product and it helps to protect the roots against root rot. You do have deficiencies but this has been caused by too much water which displaces oxygen in the medium, and prevents the roots taking up nutrients. Sativas do not like to be watered too much, and lack of oxygen, produces the ideal environment for fungi that attack the roots. use good bacteria as they will destroy the fungus that cause the roots to rot, let them dry out, and then see if you need to use a root fungicide to kill the root rot, but it will also kill all the good bacteria as well, flush after using a root fungicide, and then introduce good bacteria in water that has no chlorine in it(let the tap water stand for a day or two and the chlorine will evaporate). Keep the roots reasonably cool, as high temperatures around the root zone favor the bad bugs.

Guest superbluehaze

Be real careful about watering the Himalayan gold too much; they are very susceptible to root rot. Let the soil dry right out. Put your finger into the soil to around 6 inches deep and if it feels wet do not water until the soil feels dry. Cut right back on the water, or else you will lose these palnts to root rot; I know from experience as I lost 5 Himalayan gold to root rot caused by high temperatures and too much water; I used coco for the first time, and did not realize how wet it stays; so learn from my experience and cut right back on the water, and they will come back.

good luck my friend and happy harvest