Jimmy´s second test on Exodus Cheese whit Power Feeding!

Jimmy

The plant are now in a 48H darkness! sleep well girls and I will wake you up soon =)!!

@drunk thank bro nice that you come and look!

Peace Jimmy

before you send them to bloom, you let them stay for 48h in darkness? can you please tell me the benefits of it, cause never heared about that, i heard some guys do the same at the end before harvesting. But anyways, i always thought about something like this move, would be a good one.

• Like 2

The dark period is said to induce the flowering a little faster and making a little shoerter stretch in the end, many growers use this trick, personally i don't and didn't notice reaaal diferences between the use of it and the non-use of it ^^ but wel it's 2 days where light is off so extra saving money can't be a bad thing ;)

Have a look artound the forum you should find some threads about it ;)

• Like 1

before you send them to bloom, you let them stay for 48h in darkness? can you please tell me the benefits of it, cause never heared about that, i heard some guys do the same at the end before harvesting. But anyways, i always thought about something like this move, would be a good one.

The dark period is said to induce the flowering a little faster and making a little shoerter stretch in the end, many growers use this trick, personally i don't and didn't notice reaaal diferences between the use of it and the non-use of it ^^ but wel it's 2 days where light is off so extra saving money can't be a bad thing ;)

Have a look artound the forum you should find some threads about it ;)

Well there´s a lot of benefits whit this, like Dust say the most normal ones is to boost the plants to flower faster and keep them shorter. But I read about more benefits about this like increase of taste and tricomes, but that have as well to do how you harvest and when. Need to point out that there´s NO prof of this and it´s still a teori or a myth betwin growers like us. No big breeder have documented this yet so we dont know. One thing i want to say is that this method can stress some strains in to hermis, so be careful.

Peace & Smoke

Brother Jimmy

• 3 years later...

So I see that you got the more sativa and the more indica leaf types. I have flowered the sativa pheno in the past. But I have a huge 7 ft - 7.5 ft indica that is just beautiful with it's birch white stock about 3-4 inches in diameter. Smells off the hook, in comparison to the sativa pheno. But looking at your finished product it seems as if the buds turn out very uniform in color and quality/size. @Dust I know you really know your stuff it seems about this geno. So I'd be interested in knowing if my assumption is correct in looking at these buds that the end result is the same no matter which pheno you draw?

The Result is not exactly the same depending on the phenos but it is pretty uniform, yes there is a general line and then some tones between them,  but budshape wise and size wise it is uniform and can be grown from seeds in big quantities without problems for me. there is one extreme sativa stretchy that is the most pungeant plant i have seen in times, but it does not produce much most of the times.

Have a good grow

• Like 2