Jimmy´s second test on Exodus Cheese whit Power Feeding!

Jimmy

Your plant look massive, in a way it's too bad you added the golf ball on all 4 you might have want to keep one without it to see if the nutrients had the bigger impact or if it is the ball (or anything else.... ;-)).

On the other hand when seeing the result the only thing i wanna say is:"Keep doing the exact same thing!". Your babies looks massive and gorgeous, cheers!

Peace out!

Yes Elias your right I think the same thing in the begining of the growth, but then I think why play around!? I want max yeald of my growth the money is very important for me and my family! But I understand what you mean buddy, and I think it´s a good ideé you have! Thanks for follow me on my trip!

Dust thanks it mean a lot buddy!

Peace

Jimmy

Hello hunters!
Yes the plants are now in day 36 and everything looks great. They are about 110 cm high, and the big leaves are 19-22 cm long and 15 cm width. I try to flush the plants every week, (do not know if it's good or bad but they looks like they like it.). After I flush I make them a water solution with an EC of 1.5 to 1.7 directly and PH is 5.5 to 5.8. As I see it, I have two different genes two Indica and two Sativa. But I could be completely wrong. Here are the pictures from today and at the bottom you get a short film.

20110112100751.jpg20110112100754.jpg20110112100756.jpg20110112100759.jpg20110112100802.jpg20110112100805.jpg20110112100808.jpg20110112100810.jpg20110112100813.jpg20110112100816.jpg

Hint: Unfortunately your browser does not have Flash Player installed or the Flash Player version is outdated. You need Flash Player to view media in this community. Download Flash Player

Exodus Cheese day 36 in bloom!

Thanks for looking at my growth friends stay tuned for more.

yeah same as toka, i've thinked about going to hydro with this kind of system, and it seems to work pretty good ^^

Have you notice any difference in taste? Does the water system makes noise? the pump and everything.

where do you stock the water? i guess you have to add a trash or something like 100l next to the grow room, not really low profile style ^^

Anyway your plants look lovely jimmy, i didn't see much of a indica pheno, but i'm not in front of room so hard to tell ^^

You should have a huge harvest on this one ;)

Have a great flowering

Hey Dust!
Certainly there is a difference in taste between hydro and soil, but so much difference it is not. The system itself is not so noisy, sure the air pump can be heard. But if you put foam rubber around the pump to reduce noise it will go down. Each Waterfarm can have up to 10 liters of water then you have to refill them. There is little work, but it's worth it. You think of aquafarm that system has a 100l tank beside the plants. Thanks for those nice words about the cultivation, I am very happy whit the result so far.

Peace

Jimmy

That is such an amazing grow. That new system you have is lovely. I realy see a quality change since i was the last time active here. The amazing part about the plants is, they are really green and no red stalks or so. Just a few in one pic and that means the plants feel very very good.

Unbelievable but the new equipment reflects how skilled you are already with hydro. Peace bro.