Admin's Blog! What are we up to at the Green House Head Quarters

strainhunters admin

Dust, Arjan has a great team and this forum is another prime example of doing things right combined with high standards. More than a few Cannabis forums become places of petty bickering and useless drivel. Here at Strainhunters we see how a very professional well regulated educational forum brings the world closer to a greater understanding of modern horticulture. People like Mr. X, Tokage, and yourself deserve a round of applause.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That looks absolutely breathtaking guys, I know you have been avoiding purple strains due to potency issues, finding decent parents takes time I'm sure ;) and by the looks of things you guys have found some beautiful genetics ;) I will await the release of these strains with hope and excitement, like when my missus was pregnant, lol :)

Well done GHSC ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Whats happening WITH greenhouse right now?   looks from this forum  its gone to quiet so to long.

hope this is the calm before the storm   

Hi mate, 

What is happening?  Now it's summer, vacation, there are also many, many fairs around the world where Green House visit and has stand, to help all farmers and provide info. Too many trips but maybe some surprises .... everything is possible :)

• Like 2