my peyotes & san pedro

cogollo

its universal compost, make sure to get a dry mixture because the most important thing of peyote soil its to dont be wet, water it in summer one time each 7-15 days, they love sun.in cold seasons you cant give him any water, they resist cold if its dry, when the weather gets warmer and the sun shines a lot you can give him lots of water.

to water it i leave the pots 5 hours inundated in water

Guest Da-Collie-Man

how long does it take to produce buttons??...and how many times a year does it produce.....just wodering if i can do gorilla grow on peyote since i live in desert

lam. orchid cacti are similer in plant shape to x-mas and spring cacti. but they r much bigger with larger flowers up to 14" across.

they are related to dragon fruit. their fruits look like mini dragon fruit. here is my 1st breeding exp. sunset orchid x red/pkIMG_0034.JPG

jajaaj sure 30 years is plenty of time for the peyote to create alkaloids. yesterday in a social building in the center of madrid that is abbandones and they do curses and things and everyone can go and smoke some joint o join the activities i saw a very big garden full of cactus with some strange species, we found a coryphantha elephantidens that also a hallucinogen, it contens round 10 alkaloids, we also saw lots of big san pedro, that have been cutted of them head, that means they eat them there. will take some pictures next time i go around there