bozoph

scrog training regimen

41 posts in this topic

this is a new technique i have implimented. it is a series of techniques to acheive max tops with min plants. it will give u 16+ tops per plant in a 2'x2' space. how it works is as follows. it is a 4 step process.scrog%20pattern.jpg

step 1 top plant at 6" leaving 4 side shoots

step2 tie down 4 tops

IMG_0583.JPGIMG_0572.JPG

step 3

top the 4 tops leaving at least 4 shoots on each branchIMG_0624.JPG

step 4

is to scrog tops to even out canopy

4 people like this

Thanks for sharing your scrog tecnique .

I can see how uniform they look.

I will be following this post, it will be good to see how it it will fill the screen.

Nice one bozoph

Peace

Lams

Will use this one and only technique wen in my first SCRoG experience, and for sure all the others aswell. It cant get better then this!

Thanks Kevin! laugh

Take care

i cant take full credit for this training regimen. the fist 2 steps are from a book on scrog i've read. it is called "secrets of the west coast masters" by dru west. i strongly advise the reading of this book if you want to learn about scrog. dru west's system trains 1 plant into a 4'x4' canopy with 64 tops that will yeild 1-2 pounds under a 1000 watt. i cant fully implement his system cuz of room. i cant fit a 4x4 vegging plant through door ways. so i came up with this version of the technique. insted of 1 plant with 64 tops i do 4 plants with 16 tops each. the plus to using 4 seperate screens is mobility i can rotate plants to get very even light.

the canopy is starting to fill out. i keep pushing the taller tops out and under the shorter topsIMG_0651.jpg

Hint: Unfortunately your browser does not have Flash Player installed or the Flash Player version is outdated. You need Flash Player to view media in this community. Download Flash Player

veg room update 1

i had to supercrop some branches to even out canopy

IMG_0015.JPG

As always a healthy , tidy and clean grow from you Bozoph. I like.

The secret of the west coast masters looks a good read.

Putting it on my Christmas list.

Peace be with you bro

Lams

very nice scrog man, you know where you're going for sure :)

Great grow, didnt expected anything less from you though ;-)

Keep on posting!

Peace out!

nice your scrog girls look lovely now ;)

have a good end of bloom man :)

very nice video man, what do you put in front of lens to zoom?

Plants are looking lovely, some are close to harvest it seems :)

it is a regular magnifying glass about 2" across. i put it right up to the lense. i think it works pretty good.

Thank you bozoph for sharing your technics with us all. This looks very effective too me as it is an even sog under a screen. I love those even scrog growth. How much yield you got more with those technics instead just using 4 big pots without the screen and say just one or two toppings? And how long you let the plants in veg growth if you prepare a plant?

the results. i will post final weight tomarrow

scrog%20harvest.jpg

looking sweet man, ready for curing ;)

Have a great smoke

Very good, congratulations for also the reward! Arent those stars beautiful? Gotta love this!!

Take care

Congrats man , i've worked on the topping but didnt added the screen yet, next step maybe ;)

Try that with the trainwreck she seems to love it!

Peace out!

Wow bozoph,it's a very beautiful crop man,shame that I was late

Congratulations ;)