scrog training regimen

bozoph

this is a new technique i have implimented. it is a series of techniques to acheive max tops with min plants. it will give u 16+ tops per plant in a 2'x2' space. how it works is as follows. it is a 4 step process.scrog%20pattern.jpg

step 1 top plant at 6" leaving 4 side shoots

step2 tie down 4 tops

IMG_0583.JPGIMG_0572.JPG

step 3

top the 4 tops leaving at least 4 shoots on each branchIMG_0624.JPG

step 4

is to scrog tops to even out canopy

• Like 2

i cant take full credit for this training regimen. the fist 2 steps are from a book on scrog i've read. it is called "secrets of the west coast masters" by dru west. i strongly advise the reading of this book if you want to learn about scrog. dru west's system trains 1 plant into a 4'x4' canopy with 64 tops that will yeild 1-2 pounds under a 1000 watt. i cant fully implement his system cuz of room. i cant fit a 4x4 vegging plant through door ways. so i came up with this version of the technique. insted of 1 plant with 64 tops i do 4 plants with 16 tops each. the plus to using 4 seperate screens is mobility i can rotate plants to get very even light.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you bozoph for sharing your technics with us all. This looks very effective too me as it is an even sog under a screen. I love those even scrog growth. How much yield you got more with those technics instead just using 4 big pots without the screen and say just one or two toppings? And how long you let the plants in veg growth if you prepare a plant?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Congrats man , i've worked on the topping but didnt added the screen yet, next step maybe ;)

Try that with the trainwreck she seems to love it!

Peace out!