Smoking in Italy............

nirvana76

Hello my friends grower.

I have read this pages and i have think about that whe smoking here in north Italy.

Now, there is the Marocco Hash, the first star, and 100 gr. you can pay about 200 euro. There are many brands: The Cobra, The Porche, the leave of Cannabis and other brands that depend where it come from. any part of Marocco, depend from the "SIGNS" that work between Marocco and Spain, the best way where passes the hash.

About 20 years ago remember that there was many kind of hash, Polline, oil, Ciocolate, Marocco 00, The Blak Nepal, in Balls of 10, 20 gr., was the time when come more kinds of drugs from Afganistan, Siria, Turchia, and whit the Oppio and Eroin, come more hash different buy the hash that now come from Marocco!!

But, here in Italy, if do not meet the cup of the family that work whit many quantity, you can'y try the very good hash, that when you open it can see the yellow color of the good polline...

The last week, for example, i have buy 10 euro of hash from a guys and he give me 4 grams. of hash that for break the bread i must use the Machete and the hash is break how a rock!!

It was brown outside and inside!!!

For me was hash of 3 or 4 stars!!For stars i whant to say of 3 typing, you know me?

For the grass, is an other problem.

If you try it, is from the sud Italy, or from Albania, but is not how the grass that i know now, that i grow in my house!!! Is a grass that in 100 grams, you can find flowers, seeds, branch, leaves etc....Is not 100 grams of only Flowers or gems!!

You can buy it at 4,00 euro at grams. if you buy 100 grams.

But is a grass how the kind that i have grow this summer in outdoor and i have win the " Plants of the month Contest ".

Is a smoke that it take the head but not 'like smoking grass plant grown from seedas the Church, and I have proof, and all I have confirmed. other people!!HarvestOrfana%20001_0.jpgIn Italy the problem is that is more easy to buy hard droug as ( Crack, Cocaina, Eroina and much Extasy that are easy to go in the North Europe and became in one day whit millions of MDMA! In Italy, is the politicy that will be change, if whe whant to see any change!

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, is a good plant, but if you try smoke it , you see that is not good!!!

If you can try the Church, the big or the little who i have grow near this plant, you can see that it it wanderfull!!!!This is the two image of the 2 Church outdoor and they have more resin an big flowers..........SOFT-SECRET-CHURCH%231%20002_0.jpgChurch%232SOFTSECRET%20008_3.jpg