1 Seed 2 Sprouts!! genetic freak or am i just lucky?? Great White Shark

Potent

Whislt on my new grow

http://www.strainhunters.com/portal/forum/new-ladies-bigbud-bigbang-gws-cole-train-and-bubble-come

i soaked 5 gws, 4 sank.... the 1 which floated i labbeled GWSt (tard) lolz and i potted it up just in case .....and IT SPROUTED with 2 SHOOTS !!!

so is it a genetic freak or is there an explanation?? or am i just lucky lol

heres some pics, i will upload more in the morning.... this could be interesting!!

Attached files IMG_0188.jpg IMG_0189.jpg IMG_0191.jpg

1 day old lol zee mutant!

i think on one of the shoots it still has a bit of the seed shell attatched hopefully that will shed by morning, im slightly tempted to keep it together i have got a big pot i could use

Attached files IMG_0199.JPG IMG_0201.jpg

hey dude, yes this could be the plan. i have started reading up about it and how to breed etc inc the science as well lol you have to forgive my lack of experince i wish i started alot earlier in life, but i feel another experiement coming on!

il keep ya posted and/or if anyone has any suggestions if it would work etc il gladly setup an experiement enlightened

Peace to all

• 7 months later...

Thanks Nordic, i actually forgot about this post hehe

well i can say that they both turned into beautiful Great White Shark's. One plant was smaller than the other but they looked identical other than that.

Yes dust since i had that i have seen a few articles about it and they do seem to be mainly gws, i'm already looking forward to growing the strain again a lovely plant and a lovely smoke they treated me good and hopefully next time all my gws seeds with have two shoots hehe :)

Peace

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...