Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
franco

STRAIN HUNTERS LIVE THREAD! - TRINIDAD - St.VINCENT

Hey Mrnice, i think there are 6 epxeditions done right now ;) 3 dvd's out and one to come very soon ( the Trinidad and St vincent trip ;) )

any chance of this ever coming out? or at least a release date?? i have litrelly been checking every day for the past month after hearing rumors that 4/20 was the release date but no!!

Have a good one just wish i could be there everey time

you have all inspired me to do so much more as human i suffer with mental helth and five years ago i never had anything to live for or had aperpose or meaning to life then i stumbled into the growers bibles and books and feel in love with the plant and the lifestyle ive been involved for the larst five years an im still learning every day i just wish now that i can put this.knowlage to positive things like teaching or open uni course and that us stoners slash meditationhave got a meaning in life ive neva managed to find anything that has keept me interested and i just wanted.to say thanks for showing me an everyones else the way

thanks again tony and joe

• Like 1