Live from Vienna - Cultiva Expo

franco

Good morning from Vienna Strain Hunters Community!

We are finishing the last details on the stand, soon we will be ready for the opening of CULTIVA 2011!

I am uploading a small vid on youtube, soon will post it.

For now, congratulations to the organization, as usual everything is perfect here. Clean, neat location; fast free wifi; lots of technical staff available to the exhibitors; relaxed smoking-policy, and great vibes....

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really.... it's legal to grow cannabis plants and to sell clones, but it's illegal to flower them.... strange laws!

Smoking is officially illegal, but at the Expo the atmosphere is always tolerant. Perhaps it is also because the location is not in central Vienna, but a bit outside.

Salve a tutti....Sono nuovissimo del forum, abito in Austria, ma Sardissimo al 100%, ho letto diciamo per caso che cé quest´expo a Vienna, ma per una grandiosissima coincidenza stamattina ho fatto il biglietto per Vienna, per andare a trovare un amico, non sapendo nulla.....Mi piacerebbe venire a conoscervi per scambiare 4 chiacchere.....Domani sera non sono sicuro se verró ma di sicuro domenica!!!!! a presto, enjoy

FRANCO MASSIMO RISPETTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEI UN MITO!!!!

Awesome Franco glad your having fun :D looks like a real cool expo! i hope to get to one next year when i get into mainland europe. Lovely looking GWS i hope mine turn out the same hehe

can't wait for the next update, High People, Hot Women a place dedicated to our favourite plants... sounds like a pretty awesome Expo :D

Peace and love dude