Pure Kush

Growmaster J

never grown, never will...

havnt bought a single bag of it i liked...

busted out like shit, tasted like shit, not really potent, but it did smell like kush :

there are really only three kush's i'd even bother with. OG from cutting, Purple kush(purple pheno), and platinum kush.

everything else is just a let down to me.

Kush's in general i find to be low yeilding., i can't think of a kush strain in general that would do more then 600-700g m2

with 9 or 10 super internody clones.. you MIGHT beable to reach 900 but... i wouldn't gamble on it.

and arjan is a tried and true grow god... he is beyond pro, so i'm sure it takes quite a bit of skill to get that count.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

mite be an old thread.. but I got  1 female pure kush seedlings in veg state.. now.. around 8 inches tall just topped when it showed sex..  I got a freebie. and I figured id pop it because ive grown a bunch of ghs back wen they first came out.. and had great plants.. I popped 150 seeds.. and only 1 freebie .. the rest were all my genetics this round.. but id like to see this pure kush do well because I have 2 OG Kush x NL x OG18 x Skunk Males that are super super stout. and very bushy.. and are only 23 days old and have that OG KUSH X NL SMELLL .. so I cannot wait to get some clones off the pure kush so I can flower her out an see wat sup.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...