Place to stay

Guest Elias

Hi guys,

So as some of you may already know i'm planning my next trip to amsterdam, was suppose to be this week end but after some technical difficulties it'll end up being either next week end or the one tha follows...

Which at the end of the day isnt a bad thing as first i guess the weed will get better the closer to htcc times second it allows me to ask my SH felows a thing:

I need to find a decent and as cheap as possible (of course i'm a student ;)) place to satay, the youth hostel are very nice but always full and for now the cheapest deal for rooms i've found ( as far as distance/price ratio goes) where at the hotel ibis (which i'm sure aint the cheapest solution aivalable...)

I'm used to come by car and stay at that camping 2 train station outside of amsterdam but the weather (and the technical difficulties) make sit that i'll come by train, so i wont even be able to sleep in the car if something goes wrong ;-)

I'll be waiting for your answer fellow SH,, i'll appreciate any suggestions!

Have a nice day.

Peace out!

Looking for it jimmy! But Dam is the worst place as far as food and sleeping goes everything is so expensive :( Other than dorm there are a few hotel that are chepar i'll check them tomorrow...

Thanks anyway!

Peace out!

• 11 months later...