STRAIN HUNTERS LIVE THREAD! - JAMAICA

franco

Awesome Franco, big thanks again for making it a pleasure to read as always and thanks to Mr.X's beasutiful photogrphy throughout the trip smiley

what an incredible journey you all have had again :D

Cannot wait to try out those genetics in the future oh yes enlightened hehe

Travel safe bro and cannot wait to see you all at the cup!

Im in AMSTERDAM IN 7 DAYS 7 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!! cool

Peace dude

cool you went to clarendon thats were my mums husband was from gimme-me-bit in clarendon and i got an hand full of seeds brought back from a local grower was beautiful looking plants the ratio of female was very good but i just grew them dint have a clue what strain they where had to be a cross most took 12 weeks to flower

cant wait till you guys bring out the seeds i will grow all of them for sure woop woop peace

Thank you Franco for your suggestions and advice. I can't wait for the DVD of your Caribbean Strain Hunting adventures. Good Luck at the Cup you guys and when Urban Grower post his videos of the fun at the cup I am sure I will see you and Arjan sweeping the awards.

Boom Shankar

Sad, the story cmes to the end now :'(

Great day again, very nice that the local allowed you, and all your white asses in their camp, and i believe they will keep a good souvenir of it ;)

Good luck for your flight back, and for the cup Hawaian ice is gonna beat 'em all :P

I have to echo all the good statements above.... Thx for taking me on this journey to Jamaica, I'm sorta pissed it is over as reading this and seeing the pics was the highlight of my day, well apart from checking on my ladies all day every day. By the way my ladies ... Means my partner my daughter and my plants ;)

I will plan a trip to dam soon ... One way or another and hope I get to meet some of you guys over there.

Thanks again for yr effort Franco. First class.

All you guys smoke a big fat doobee for me at the cup :)

The Most Wanted will be for sure a great landrace in the Strain Hunter Seeds catalog one day... ;-)

I am chillin' and spending time with my family, getting high on Exodus Cream Cheese hash and Hawaiian Snow... this hash is so tasty!! Amazing stuff.

The pedigree:
Exodus Cheese plants grown in Morocco, then sieved 11 times with a secret procedure developed by my good friend Zaza'.
It's so creamy, so strong, so tasty, like smoking Exodus bud-concentrate.
Respect Zaza'!!! This year you really made something special.

;-)

• Like 2

Thank you sir that was amazing!

A real strain hunter adventure on it's own, almost spoiling the dvd ;-)

Amsterdam in 8 days for me! This is gonna be epic potent!

Peace out!

Great Great job guys you are the best...i think that there is no one else who can do that u guys did....GRATZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATZ AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN..................................................................................................................................................................................................AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE BEST ARE COMING....HTCC 2011 HAVE A NICE TIME AND NICE JOINTS TO EVERYONE..I HOPE NEXTE YEAR I CAN SMOKE A JOINT WITH ALL OF YOU IN THE CUP

KISSEES..AND HMM I FORGET SOMETHING..........GRATZ AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

the Most Wanted on page 1 looks like what I want to see, It's what we all want to see you guys, she looks more sativa than our version. That is the stuff I am talking about! Take a good look at that everyone that could probably pass as cali LB or vice versa, it would be nice to do a side by side comparison...hopefully it adapts well to indoor growing, too bad we dont have smell-o-vision, nice ball of gum too, lucky guys

nice bro, nice

I started a grow journal for my current LB project

This Trek was a really cool thing to see un-fold. These images will stay in my thoughts for along time to come. Smoking and reading went hand in hand. The cool thing I noticed in following this furom and the Trinidad/St. Vincent forum is the plants growing on these islands the plant structures look close the the random plants I got from bag seed gardens I've grown over the years. So Santa Marta is what was in alot of the cross's I was growing never knowing waiting and wanting to know in the back on my mind what strain this could be now to see it in one of the strain hunters is awsome!. This trip has me wanting to paint my dirt bike rasta colors also theres a good movie that takes place in Jamaica where they paint the Loin of judhaa on a bike oo Jaaaaahh now. I've grown for 15 years now, when I started I dreamed of things like this forum and the trips you guys are taking,....just always tought I would have to go and get my own seeds and do my own strain hunting. Having the internet and people moving the strains forward is just great hats off to you guys! I read about people like you in high times and weed books for years now and it was cool to get to hear first hand accounts of things I could have only dreamt of ! Thank You GREENHOUSE SEEDS!

P.S. Man Franco can you do a day in the life of Franco forum like maybe when the canna-cups going or just when you have free time?

Attached files 100_0272.JPG