Beware of Apothecary Genetics & Bret Bogue CI for LA County Sheriff

alwaysclosing1

Sorry i havent been on lately guys ive been So Busy

Just want to Give Everbody a heads up

On September 1 2011 our collective hired Bret Bogue from Apothecary Genetics to be the head cultivator, because of his multiple Cannabis Cups and knowledge.

For the first two weeks it started off ok he worked alot and redesigned the grow. then it was time to bring in the strains he created. Kai Kush, Grape Ape, Sour Grape, Pezz, Chem Dog, Goo, Livity.

He brought in 150 clones that werent rooted and had spider mites, we tried treating them but most didnt make it.

The folowing week his farm got raided and the police took all his plants, after talking to him about it i learned he had NO SEEDS!

How do you create strains and not have seeds?

Bret said not to worry he had another farm up north in Mendo and he would get clones the following week.

Three weeks later still no clones and Bret started showing up less and less, then he didnt show up for almost 2 weeks

And kept hiring more and more helpers, The collective agreed that we didnt need his services anymore (or lack there off)

On October 1 they told Bret that his services were no longer needed

Bret wanted to get paid for all of Oct even though he was'nt going to work in Oct, he started threatining a lawsuit (He brags about suing other people)

On October 5 Bret said that if he didnt get 15000 by friday (Oct 7) he was going to call the police and warned me and the other helpers he hired to stay away from the buildings next week.

I guess im stupid! I never thought that somebody as well known as him would ever call the police

Not to mention that all he's done since 96 is work in the marijuana industry.

On October 13 i went to the buildings to do some electrical work and as i left the building i got pulled over by Los Angeles County Sheriff

They had a search warrant and raided the building took all the plants and equipment and arrested me.

I am just a handyman!

When we got to the police station the cop was asking me questions, he had a notebook and i noticed that it had questions and responses. before the responses it said CI Bret

Then as they walked me to get finger printed, i saw behind a tinted glass window a video of the grow that Bret had took

So in short BEWARE of Bret Bogue and Apothecary Genetics

I noticed his website is shut down now( probably due to lack of funds)

• 4 weeks later...

Hmm....I don't think I believe this Post entirely. First of all, this topic in general is not be taken lightly, yet you're posting your business all over the interenet! I noticed this exact post copied and pasted in other forums too. Why would anyone post their "business" like that knowing that!? The post is too suspicious in its nature to be granted attention.

• 2 weeks later...

What a greedy asshole. I hope everyone in the business reads this post and comments on it. I wonder if that's how he keeps his ass out of jail by screwing other people over and out of money. C'mon 15000.00 for dead and or sick plants I'd shoot the bastard if he would try that on me. Jonangryangryangry