york76 - Ice Dream - 13/11/2011

nirvana76

smileyehhheheh.thank'u so much Romeu!! i still have many difficulties whit the English language written, and so many ways to work well the tecniques of loading the post and make some nice photos but whit just patient and i can do it. For the English this is an a perfect school to learn more new words!!

For the growt of the plants, after a year, now i am very happy to be in this community for the thing that i am learning !

Thank'u Romeu and good night to al the growers,

Simon.

Good morning growers.

Excuriuscito a fare solo due immagini but i had to go back to bed....

So, this is the four ICE DREAM after 12 days from germination, and i added one WHITE LEMON.

For the Veg. stage i am using only two Nutrients from COMPO: Green Plants, and Oxblood.

After 3 weeks under the Neon i will give the plants for an other week of Veg. in the Grow Box under MH lamp 400w.

Sorry for the bad image but this week i hope that i will be better.

For now is everything, see you later,

Simon..se me but this week i had problems whit fever, and today morning i am go in the room of grow for take pictures for the Tester, but sono

The W.L. is the first plant on the left corner.Test2week%20001.jpgTest2week%20002.jpgTest2week%20006_0.jpgTest2week%20007.jpgTest2week%20008.jpg

Yes, you're right Dust!Yes, you're right Dust!

Unfortunately, using the Neon, which is not in a place closed as the grow box,is difficult to control the temperature and humidity well. '

It must also reach me a small glass (plastic also used for cuttings) in order tokeep plants under control climate now that are not in a tent.

Thanks Dust for observation, hello and good evening, Simon.wink

Unfortunately, using the Neon, which is not in a place closed as the grow box,is difficult to control the temperature and humidity well. '

It must also reach me a small glass (plastic also used for cuttings) in order tokeep plants under control climate now that are not in a tent.

Thanks Dust for observation, hello and good evening, Simon.TestIcedreamwhitelemon2%20001.jpgTestIcedreamwhitelemon2%20003.jpgTestIcedreamwhitelemon2%20002.jpg

Hello. Today is harrive from GHSC a beautiful present: a mail whit 10 White Lemon seeds and 10 Ice Dream seeds! I am very happy to be a Seeds Tester for this site. Thanks to Fuzzy, Franco, Tokage and every growers of the Strain Hunters comunity!!!

Seeds%20GHS%20is%20here..............%20

I have put the seeds in a glass of water for one night.

Tester1%20013_0.jpg

Today, strat the first week of test whit the opening of every 4 seeds of Ice Dream, and after a few days i did germinated an a seed of White Lemon. Now there are four I.D. and one W.L.

I give they in the Jiffy and start the germination stage under the Neon.

See you the next week when start the vegetative stage.

Hello, Simon.

Simon.tester2%20003.jpgtester2%20004.jpgtester2%20005_0.jpg

+14 V.

26 C. in the day

19 C. in the night

35/40% of humidity

At the end of the third week of vegetative stage, i will put the plants for an other week in the Grow Box, under the 400 w. MH lamp.

Ice Dream#1

TestIcedreamwhitelemon%20001.jpgTestIcedreamwhitelemon%20006.jpg

Ice Dream#2

TestIcedreamwhitelemon%20002.jpgTestIcedreamwhitelemon%20007.jpg

Ice Dream#3

TestIcedreamwhitelemon%20003.jpgTestIcedreamwhitelemon%20008.jpg

Ice Dream#4

TestIcedreamwhitelemon%20004.jpgTestIcedreamwhitelemon%20008_0.jpg

Group photo

TestIcedreamwhitelemon%20010.jpg

White Lemon#1

TestIcedreamwhitelemon%20005.jpgTestIcedreamwhitelemon%20011.jpg

Ok guys, see you the next time,.

Simon.

.............................Excuse me friends, but i have forgot to send the image of the mate of the five plants: are two Ice Dream and Two White Lemon at the seedling stage...

I will talk about them during the Seeds Test.

Hello, Simon.

White Lemon#2

TestIcedreamwhitelemon%20012_0.jpg

White Lemon#3

TestIcedreamwhitelemon%20013.jpg

Ice Dream#5

TestIcedreamwhitelemon%20014.jpg

Ice Dream#6

TestIcedreamwhitelemon%20015.jpg

..........and the group photo.......

TestIcedreamwhitelemon%20016.jpg

Good morning my growers friends. Tomorrow i will be transports the other plants of the GHSC Test, together whit the companions of adventure, under the MH 400 watt. Light.

One important thing i have noticed, is that the first 5 plants i did grow for 3 weeks under the Neon cold lights holding only 5 cm. between the cup of the plants and the light while the latter however plants, i kept the other plants only for 2 weeks under the Neon light, but whit an a distance from the light of 10/15 cm.

The differences are many. The first plants are less hight but whit more pre-flowers while the other plants, are more hight but whit less pre-flowers.

Now, i will see every plants under the MH light how they will behave in the latter stages of vegetative time.

I tried this to test the T5 lights and the consequences on the first stage of growth, without regardless of what retailers recommend.... The distance of only 5 cm. have become very bushy but remained very low.

Now i give the new plants in the definitive pots, whit the other plants under the MH light.

i had a lot of advices from the shop owners and i have read many books on the lights, but the only way to learn is try many ways to grow, also wrong but after many different Tests, you will find the best method for you.

For me,.this applies to all jobs.

See you next for the uploads of the Test.

Simon.

Ok guys. Now i have transplanted the other plants in the Grow Room under the MH 400 watt light.

For the Temperature and humidity i must look tomorrow because i have close the box only 5 minutes ago.

The first 5 plants have 3 weeks of Veg. and the other 4 have 2 weeks of Veg.

I hope that this week every thing go well , becouse this is the most critical time for know the future of the plants.

Ok, see you later, bye bye.

Simon.

TesterSemiGHSC9%20001.jpg

Sorry guys, but i have left out an important adjustment in this Test Seeds.

I started growing with 24/24 hours of light every day, now i switched to a photoperiod of 18/6, with the approach of the passage to the flowering stage at 12/12 hours a day.

I hope well, hy friends, good night, Simon.

Hello my friends growers. Start the new week with the updates of the Seeds Test........

Ice Dream & White Lemon

Veg: +26

Temp: 19/26C.

Hum: 35/55%

Light: 18/6

Ph: 5.5/6

Nutrients: 2 Lt. of water + 10 ml Bio-Grow + 5 ml Oxiblood + 5 ml Green Plants.

The I.D. #5 is dead tonight, i don't know why, but i have changed it with another I.D. that is only 14 days of vegetative stage, but you can see it because is much more small than the other plants.

And, i noticed that two plants I.D. have the tips of some leaves that are yellowed, but i think they are burned a bit when they were too close to the Neon light in the first weeks of vegetative stage.

Ok, hello guys, and see you soon.

Simon.

They are the five Ice Dream and the three White LemonUpdateTesterGHSC%20001.jpg

I.D.#1

UpdateTesterGHSC%20002.jpg

I.D.#2

UpdateTesterGHSC%20003.jpg

I.D.#3

UpdateTesterGHSC%20004.jpg

I.D.#4

I.UpdateTesterGHSC%20005.jpg

I.D.#5

UpdateTesterGHSC%20006.jpg

W.L.#1

UpdateTesterGHSC%20007.jpg

W.L.#2

UpdateTesterGHSC%20008.jpg

W.L.#3

UpdateTesterGHSC%20009.jpg

hi man those girls are growing very nicely, big fat indica leaves so far ;)

for your yellowishing leaves on top 5.5 ph on soil is a little too low, you will want to aim a 6,0 mini and for me most of time 6,4 seems to feed girls nicely

use this to understand ;)

db54d.jpg

And about the BioGrow you should lowel a little this one as i see you give your plant other nutrients too, a 3 to 4 ml/L dose should be enough.

Get that ph fix and it should help with your leaves ;)

have a great grow man

Hy growers.

This is a small update on Seeds Testing of Ice Dream and White Lemon.

Tomorrow is the thirtieth day of Vegetative stage and the plants will stay 24 hours in the dark before starting the Flowering stage, at 12/12 hours.

So, we will see saturday whit the updates and the new images.

I'll give an a freshen up at the plants before starting the long journey more important of the Test.

See you soon.

Have a nice day, see you soon...

Simon.

Good morning growers....

Little update of GHSC Seeds Tester.

The plants, are now in the dark for 24 hours and tomorrow will be the first day of flowering stage.

It seems that everytingh is fine although i noticed a difference between the I.D. and the W.L.

As you can see from the photos, two Ice Dream had two problems with the yellowing of the tip of the new leaves, while the four White Lemon have had not problems...

In my opinion, after having asked for recommendations also at the Hunters friend, or i have exaggerated the nutrients or the PH of the water was too high and prevented the absorbition of substances.

Now, i made this morning, rinse with only water and already seem too improve!!

I hope for good.............

Ok, for now is over, we see tomorrow with the first day of flowering stage.

Hello from Simon, and...............thanks at Dust for his advices

At the first row there are the four Ice Dream, and in the second row, there are the four White Lemon

testerghsc10%20001_0.jpg

I.D.#1

testerghsc10%20002.jpg

I.D.#2

testerghsc10%20003_0.jpg

I.D.#3

testerghsc10%20004_0.jpg

I.D.#4

testerghsc10%20009.jpg

W.L.#1

testerghsc10%20005.jpg

W.L.#2

testerghsc10%20006.jpg

W.L.#3

TesterSemiGHSC9%20007.jpg

W.L.#4

testerghsc10%20008_0.jpg

These are the two Ice Dream that have problem with the yellowed......

testerghsc10%20010.jpg

testerghsc10%20011.jpg

Hy guys. Tomorrow is started the first week of Flowering Stage, but i have a problem with thje lamp of 400 watt. HPS-AGRO.m. from the Thermo-Higrometer Digital is only 21 degrees and 35% of humidityIt is impossible that the temperature whit an a 400 watt. lamp just 20 cm. by the Thermo-Hygrometer is just 21 degrees and 35% of Humidity ! The lamp that i am using is a Sont-Light and i have it from 1 year. It is impossible that an a 400 watt lamp heat so little to those distance!! Now i am waiting for the 600 watt HPS AGRO Bulb with the Ballast.... I am sorry for this but is only a little problem.

See you soon.

Simon.

well it's 22° in my room man, it's winter now ;) We'll talk about your 400W during summer heating at 30° lol kiding ;)

Don't forget with the 600w to put it higher distance from your plant than with the 400w ;)

have a good grow show us some pics ;)