york76 - Ice Dream - 13/11/2011

nirvana76

Simon you did right by following the table if you didn't know BUT thing you didn't think about is that you are adding PK 13/14 to your plants, which is a very powerful bloom feeding. So whenever you use a special PK bloom feeding, you need to lowel over dosage for biogrow and biobloom ;)

Have a great grow man, i know you will fix that ;)

Oh, you are here, i think that you are go away this day...

So, the post for Romeu is also for you, if do yu whant!

I have read an a little page of the first book of J.Cervantes that tell about this problem, that is called: "MISDIAGNOSED DISORDERS"

Many indoor garden problems, and to a lesser degree outdoor problems, are misdiagnosed as a lack of fertilizer. Often, disease and insects cause such problem...........................................................................................................so, A PH of 5.5 would be ten times more acidity. This means that a PH of 6.5. In soil, a PH below 6.5 may cause a deficiency in calcium, which causes root tips to burn and leaves to get fungal infection and dead spots on foliage. A PH over 7 could slow down the plant's iron intake and result in chlorotic leaves causing veins yellowing......

So, this is perfect about my problems.....

But, I give at the plants a PH 5.5, 6 but when i measure the ground whit the Analogic sensor, inexpensive model, i almost always marks the PH to 8!!!!

I need to measure the PH of the soil with something more accurate. This explains why the yellowing of the leaves, remember when we have talk about this problem in the Vegetative stage of Ice Dream?

How do you measure the PH of the soil in the pots?

Thank you Dust, see you later.

Simon.

Simon.

Lol Simon you already asked about that soil PH meter, as you said it yourself it is not accurate! Why do you keep torturing yourself by always looking at it. Keep it for the moist level if you want, tho i don't think this is a necessary tool, i have it, but it's in my closet, I used it once and never again ^^

So your soil is probably at right PH you don't have to worry about that, it is the bacteria and the soil itself that regulates his PH. All YOU have to do is water at a correct PH, your 5,5 is still a little too low, i do 6,4 J.Cervantes say 6-6,5 is optimal so stick to those value ;)

And yes paper PH is not very accurate, it can do the work the time that you buy your digital one.

Ok, sorry Dust, but i am a man very finicky!!!ammiccare........ehehehe.

I am so in any job or hobby that practice!

When i was i fisher, when i was i player of billiard, when was a University student etc.................I love learn and if don't arrive at the result that i whant i try and try again!!! This can to be an defect, but in some case can be an a virtue...sfacciato

So, the next week i will buy an a PH Testr Digital, cost about 35, 40 euro. I had to buy an a Ballast 250 watt with the same money, but i will give priority to this.

If i was a grower 15 years ago, was different, i was crazy, without head, but now at 36 years old, i must to be a boy more sage and quiet, so in this first years of Growing indoor, i have spent very very much money, for much more seeds that i have thrown away, and for the rest of materials, money that can't be return......... you know wel

The only good thing is that i smoke every day good grass that in Italy there is only hash with the plastic and paraffin!!!

So, is much better talk with you and the other people in this place, i like to know more people that come from every Country in the world!

.......................................Now it is ok, but i am still a litle crazy....ammiccare

Hy Dust, thank you so much for the patience , and see you soon, Simon.

Ah, sorry, i forgot to mention that this is my first Seed Tester and i whant to do i nice work, and is the first time that i have 10 plants to grow in the Grow Room, are much more!!!!

Hey Simon!

Its always a pleasure for me to try to help others! So feel free to ask and i will try to help wen i can! ok?

Dont use the PH Soil probe anymore as Dust said and myself in other post I think!

PH for the feeding solutions for soil is:

5.8 - 6 PH in Vegetative period
6.2 - 6.5 PH in Flowering period
6 PH in flushes

The above PH values are the same for Outdoor or Indoor, as long as you are using Soil!

And about late harvests outdoor, its normal, since outdoor normaly takes more time to mature the plants during Flowering period, it depends on how many days it rained or you have colder days... all this can make them take a bit more time outdoor. If in the other hand you have perfect days of weather during the flowering period some time it can be faster then it is normaly outdoor! Outdoor we dont have the constants temperatures and humidity like you have wen you grow Indoor.

Ok, about EC: Some people never used EC meters and never will and still have wonderful and perfect plants! BUT if you are a controlf freak like me you will want to know what you are feeding your plants by using the EC meter to let you know if the feeding solutions you are giving youre plants are in the right levels or not, like you do with PH! I recomend to use un EC meter as well, but its up to you!

Ok, any other question just let us know!! smiley

Take care

Take care

Thank'u very much Romeu!!

The next week i will buy the PH Tester and when i send the update of the Seed Test of the 6 week you can see the plants and can give me some advices and comment about their. You are good people who always who say always what you think of the people in faces! I don't know in the real life, but i can know the people when are in a Chat Room. I am about 6 years that go in Chat room and have know more boys and girls in every place in Italy, and i have meet their in the real life.

Often is normal to have different opinions about an argoment, but it is also nice to talk about and clarifly without taking offense or getting angry, especially here, who not every people speek English very well and happens to be confuse some words....

Some people use the PC Chat for to be an other kind of personality, but if one man is intelligent can know the very man behind the screen.

Ok, i know that this is not the right Room for talk about this, but today is sunday!ammiccare

Hello friends growers, i geet you and hope that you have a nice night!

See you tomorrow,

Simon.smiley

Nice words man ;)

Forgot to talk about EC too, but i think has elektro, can be done without, but never bad to have it. I have a EC meter, with biobizz i only use it to know what EC i'm at, but i'm not actually modifying it after i checked, cause i choose the dosage i put by the "knowledge" i gained with this brend that i have from beginning, but anyway EC meter for organic nutes, it's kind of magic powder ^^

It is really necessary if you go to GH powder feeding for example, there you will need a precise EC because it all mineral,so directly absorbed by plant, so more risk of overfeeding ;)

Hy growers. You must excuse me for this update of the Seed Tester because i have only image of the plants in the Grow Room, but not of every single plants for any problems of time.

But, in this day a can send a news image much better...

Ice Dream x 5, White Lemon x 5.

Flow. +35

Temp. 26C/28C Day, 17C/19C Night

Hum. 35%

Nutrient: have removed the Bio-Grow and i am using only 1ml/Lt. of PK 13.14, 4ml/Lt. of Bio Bloom and 4ml/Lt. of Top Max for every 6 week.

PH:5.5/6.0

So, i know that the Humidity is always a little low, but still i am using a Vaporizer, i can't raise it more than the 35%, also in this season the humidity external that is very low, don't help my growing!

Hello guys, Simon...............

P.S. 6 days ago i have give in the Grow Room with the 8 plants other 2 Critical Jack and now i have i little jungle in 1 meter square! Sorry for the image not very nice, but for this week is this.....

Edited by york76

Yes simon, if you read the post i gave, the image size as gone down too 500ko for the moment, it should come back to 2mo soon hopefully.

Mean while you have to resize your pic with the link that is given on the page

i think that i have learn about the record the images. SO tomorrow in the morning i try to send the photos of the plants of Seeds Tester and the 2 new friends " Jack Critical " that i have give it in to flowering stage from 1 week.

See you tomorrow my friends.

Hello, Jimmy, Dust Fuzzy and the other people who have send me some advices about the images....

Good nigth, Simon.

Hi simon can you try again, You go next to the POST button ----->more reply Options

Then you look under you text box, and click on the attach Files Button, and check if you're pics are small enough. If Not you have to resize with irfanview on link i gave you ;)

.................This morning i have take the plants and have make some photo out of the Grow Room.....

The first four are the Ice Dream, and the other are the White Lemon...........

For this week the upload is a little bit messy, sorry, have a little patient! :wacko:

See you soon, Simon....... :P

• Like 1

Hello Dust!!! ;) ,.Thank you very much! Now, who are at the end of the sixth week I'm giving 1ml/Lt. PK 13/14, 4 ml/Lt. of Bio Bloom and Top Max, and the plants have11.30 hours of day light.

The seventh week, the next, I will give only water and 11 hours light. So, i had some problem with the new site, but now i think to have learn. See you soon Dust, thank you for anything! ;)

Simon.