Cannabis Cup 2011 potent thread

Potent

Because of the past few days i haven't found the time to do a full update of what happened over the last couple of days and even a more detailed version of my first day.

Thursday

My second to last day and i wanted to make the most of it. I start off by waking up early and having a nice shower and a finally a proper cup o Tea with the morning joint (slh for a change) lol which both went down really nicely so much so i wanted another but decided against it as this morning we are having breakfast with Arjan and Franco so i don't want to be too stoned too early. With that i get dressed and walk to the ferry where we encounter several Police and an Ambulance so i can only assume that there was a collision of bikes, seems like the best but also most dangerous form of transport around.

We arrive at the Gh and we sat and smoked a j this time of the Hercules it was nice but not my favourite by any means. We sat for a while until i recieved a txt from Alexbiologo asking wehre we were and him and his girlfriend where sat behind us so we moved to the main table and introduced each other and had a little smoke. Shortly after the first joint together Arjan came and greeted us and sat with us and were talking and after a drink and a smoke (not Arjan no smoke while working) Franco arrives you could see what happened the night before had really got to him and quite rightly so the whole situation was fucked up but Arjan remaind cool and calm as he knew it was in the hands of the Lawyers and it was only a matter of time till there was some news good or bad!

During the chat Franco orders his breakfast as he thinks he is late as we where drinking and chatting not knowing he wasn't late at all. so with that in mind tokage orders his breakfast and i see what he is doing so i order the same but during this Arjan was on the phone and missed that we had ordered and Alexbiologo wasn;t ordring anything as they had already eat so although we had all met for breakfast none of us ordered at the same time.

By the time mine and tokage's breakfast arrived Franco had finished so i decided to wait till Arjans arrived before i started mine which was only a minute anyway, It was delicious and after a chat there was good news the expo is on and we're allowed to smoke so that cheered everyone up actual confirmation! So with that Franco and Arjan had to leave so we finished our drinks and joints and went our seperate ways. We all done some bits of shopping (tobacco for myself its so cheap compared to the uk) so i head back to the apartment to drop it off and type up wednesday's happenings.

With that done i'm on my way to the expo, so i catch the ferry and proceed to my 2nd home Gh Haarlemmerstraat where i caught the shuttle bus. There was two other english guys and two Americans and we are exchanging stories and smoking a Hawaiian snow joint courtesy of the greenhouse and by the time we finish off our smoke we arrive. I would say a quarter of the stalls/stands had left becuase of the Police the day before i think. There wasn't many people coming in until about 3pm then group after group arrive even the busses where packed, while some stalls continue to pack up others remainded open and some even unpacked. It was approaching 420 and i hadn't voted yet so i dashed to the voting station and casted my vote. Then it was the 420 session with The Brotherhood of Enternal Love doing a talk about the hash smuggling and the LSD they distributed, some real cool stories but you could tell a lifetime of phychadelics was starting to take its toll on them....

After a short a talk by Steve Hager and a quick warning some Police where outside it was time to do the last few things we wanted to do before it was time to leave the High Times 24th Cannabis Cup!

When we get back we decide to walk the rest to see a bit more of Amsterdam a beautiful city with stunning Architecture old and new! We get back to the Gh where we had some food and topped up on supplies ready for tonight's proceedings the Winners announcement at the Melkweg! Before we catch a taxi to the venue we decide to pop in a coffeshop it looked like a nice big building but with no name so was hoping for some hidden delights but with going through the whole menu and looking at each one i declined, none to my liking not compared to the Gh! but tokage got lucky with a bit of Super Skunk from there but have bin the last good bag, so stay away from an unnamed corner coffeshop lol

We get a taxi and arrive at the Melkweg and there is no smoking rule inside so outside is packed with people joints flying and moods are really high even with the Police pressence and actions the day before! Afte a quick joint the Ceremony begins it is very entertaining with the Awards begin spread out to mainly the Greenhouse, DnA genetics/Reserva Privada, Cali Connection and Barney's Farm. There was a couple Questionable results but overall a quite a good result for the Greenhouse!

After a short time the Ceremony end as i think the hosts could sense the crowd getting restless and wanting to smoke a joint so they finish up and then the mad rush begins, everyone all trying to go outside and smoke up so we decide to get our bags and i said my goodbye to Alexbiologo and his Girlfiriend two very good people and I head back to the Greenhouse. I smoke a quick joint before i have to leave to catch the last ferry, we get back to the apartment and i can't belive how late it is is feels like 8pm not gone midnight! Admin meets up at the apartment for a smoke as it is our last ngiht, we hit it hard! i go through the samples i had collected during the week and i quickly realise how much i did have left! This cannot be i thought, this called for very big joints!! So i did jus that i had over 16 types on the table so i had to get to work!

First joint was a mix of Kalashnikova and Cheese! A very tasty combo and one i can recommend they both compliment each other really well and that pathed the way and by this time is was getting late so admin left and now it was time for big joint after big joint vision is getting blurry i am so stoned i can feel myself sinking into the sofa which meant 1 thing.... sleep was on it's way!

So with that i make 1 last cup o Tea and roll a crazy joint! This was made out of a sample of each type i had excluding a few, but topped up with Caramella cream which finished us and as tokage was leaving early we said our goodbyes. So stoned i manage to put what's left in the ashtray and close the lid to my laptop and passout all in one movement and it was time to sleep sadly it is Friday.... my last day

Friday

Today is my last day and i wake up still stoned from the night befor, i walk into the longe and i see an empty sofa it's strange as since i've bin here there has bin a tokage on it. I jump in the shower and have a cup o Tea and roll a small joint of dr grinspoon saving my slh hehe but it was a nice sativa for the morning. I get myself sorted and catch the ferry this time for some recon i need to know where to catch the train later to minimise catastropies lol with that done i head to Gh hoping to see Franco or Arjan before i leave to say thankyou for an amazing and unforgettable week! so i order a cup o Tea and roll a joint i couldn't resist seeing everyone else smoking but i thought as long as i stop smoking by midday i would be fine for the airport.

I wasited as long as i could but i had to leave without seeing Arjan or Franco but a section of the greenhouse was sectioned off so i assume there will be a big breakfast, so with running short on time i leave and catch the ferry back to the apartment to make sure i had everything is packed and make sure i have everything... today is a sad day the day i leave Amsterdam but what a week it has bin!

After some more frantic packing i catch the ferry for the last time this year and board the train to the airport i did get slightly confused when to get off but a lovely dutch lady helped me. I walked into the airport and check in and hand over my bag and began the wait. It was only 2 hours but felt like 4, i even went to the smoking lounge which i regret as it was filled with thick Cigar smoke. So after a quick cigarette i head back to wait to board the plane.

Once boarded i am sat at the front of the plane and i have a window seat so i began taking a few pictures then it was time for take off.... although it was my second time i knew what to expect now so i was fine and relaxed. Over Holland you could see all the greenhouse's lit up growing flowers even a building with a bright red light. The flight is quick just over an hour in the sky i saw a beautiful sunset was a real nice way to finish the trip off.

The plane lands and im back in England you can instatly tell, after a few short minutes by bag arrives and i walk out and await my lift back home. While waiting it had started to sink in what a week i just had.... and one i won't be forgetting!

After a drive i arrive at home, roll a slh joint and think about what had happend during the week and wow..... what a week!

il post some more pics soon.

i cannot say this enough....Thankyou so much to everyone who made it possible and for making it unforgettable experience and i will be back :D

Peace Hunters

hehe yeh alright toke lolol hamster lol more like hunter haha im not even gonna say what your name should be :P

i would have only bin betraying myself if i didn't try lol

Yeah u will have to send me your email over skype and il send them to you in a zip file.

Which present was that? if you mean the mess then yes :P hehehe but in all seriousness i had to bin your pipe and i left the herb for admin coz i ran outa space :(

hope you got back alright a few of us where concerned yesterday coz you hadn't bin on for a while...

lolol ah yes i thought you meant ya pipe and that bit o herbal, yeh i had no space left so i left it for admin, you never know it might still be there....na lol

Yeah i know..... but like i said i just wouldn't be me if i didn't try hehe and it was worth it... oh yes it was laugh gonna smoke a hash one now hehehe

Yeah there not too bad, i pulled a few males out out from the free reg seeds i got and chucked another..... i dont really care for that tent much now lolol it served its puroise of testing stuff out so now just trying to push on my 2 cole trains and the big bangs left in there.... while my GWS and bigbang tent are looking lovely soo bushy and the gws look exactly the same as each other really stable so il be taking cuttings from them later and then pushing the others into flower while i bring on the cuttings for when the Cole train etc finish. So all good really what i expeced to happen did happen so all good cool

lolol so im a hamster for being sensible hehehe in the uk we call it being a squirrel coz your gathering ya nuts (papers,free seeds, lighters etc) lololol next time don't forget hehe i got enough papers and lighters and tips to last till then next time i go over hehe good times!!!

bring on the next trip!

Thanks Romeu9 glad you enjoyed i try to make it a good read even though my spelling was terrible i re-read some of it and DAMN i was stoned lololol

next one will be much better :)

toke i sitll haven't had enough time to gather all the pics and send em hopefully i'l be able to do it this afternoon

Peace

Great shit bro, the way i see you as a person is getting confirmed by your writtings ( a positive view no worries ;-)) and dont be ashamed by being a hamster i'm the fucking same for the paper/lighter/freebies and for the "brave personality" type of thing lol

Was good to read that brought a little bet of Dam back in my mind, as Dust said almost started to cry hehe...

Peace out!

• 1 month later...

You have done a great job potent here. i have just read your post again. You have put it all together very well. Have you every thought of doing some creative writing. I have a degree in English and i am writer, if you ever want a hand to write, as i can see you would be good at, as you have a unique style, then let me know mate.

take care

john