By CANNABIS DESIGN โ€ข Check out my YouTube channel ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡งโ˜ฎ๏ธ๐ŸŒฑ

Streetstrainsuk

Good Morning StrainHunters!!ย 
ย 

https://youtube.com/channel/UCWq54WVTIEujrafi_OKyhTg

I hope this finds you happy & well medicated on this frosty February morning.

I'm currently tucked up in my sack with a nicely rolled Cloud Walker Biffter about to be sparked up once my husband brings in freshly brewed coffee,

to me this is the perfect Sunday morning.ย 

smoking my very own home grown cannabis with the one I love, inhaling the medicating vapours, filling the room with sativa smoke plumes invoking laughter & new ideas, plans for dinner then plans for our future.ย 
Veils of earthy citrus delta-9 vapours eagerly inhaled, then .... exhaled .... all the troubles dissipate into absolute nothingness replaced with absolute euphoric clarity that life is infinitely beautiful, that we get to live, love, create, grow & share smokes together here in this world.ย 
how divine.ย 
ย 

Any way!! The reason I'm really here is because I've began a YouTube channel and I'd really love all of you to take a little goose over there & have a little gander?
Maybe subscribe?ย 
I will try to subscribe back where possible as I'm very much about returning a kindness shown to me. ๐Ÿ’š

I have been lucky enough to have gained a new seed sponsor this year as well as the Shogun Fertiliser brand ambassador programme I have a lot to be grateful for already & the year has only just begun ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผย 

the breeder is called HYPNO SEEDS from Spain, They are really cool & right up my street with a short but sweet genetics list they make for a very trustworthy small seed company where you can relax that your genetics are always going to be 10/10 or above and probably BEYOND ๐Ÿš€

really hope to see your beautiful faces over there ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŽฌ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง๐ŸŒฑโ˜ฎ๏ธ๐Ÿฒโš”๏ธ๐Ÿ”Š๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ’ฅ

ย 

ย