Top Coffee Shop List!

Jimmy

Top 9 Coffee Shop list by a special weed agent =)!

Green House #1

Green House Lounge, Haarlemmerstraat 65

Green House Effect, Warmoesstraat 53-55

Green House Centrum, Oudezijds Voorburgwal 191

Green House Namaste, Waterlooplein 345

Barney´s #2

Barney´s Coffeeshop, Haarlemmerstraat 102

Barney´s Uptown, Haarlemmerstraat 105

Barney´s Lounge, Reguliersgracht 27

Grey Area #3

Grey Area, Oude Leliestraat 2

Green Place #4

Kashmir #5

Coffeeshop Kashmir, Jan Pieter Heijestraat 82

Kashmir Lounge, Jan Pieter Heijestraat 85-87

Any Day #6

Anyday, Korte Kolksteeg 5

Twede Kamer #7

Tweede Kamer, Heisteeg 6

Boere Jongens #8

Boerejongens, Baarsjesweg 239

Abraxas #9

Abraxas Coffeeshop, Jonge Roelensteeg 12-14

Abraxas Too, Spuistraat 51

Place´s to go as well!

Cannabis College,

Oudezijds Achterburgwal 124

Website, www.cannabiscollege.com

Hash Marihuana Hemp Museum

Oduezijds Achterburgwal 148

Open daily 11:00-21:00

Please comment and add coffee shops so we can find the best palace’s in Amsterdam to visit =)!

Peace & Love

Jimmy

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Another good coffeeshop is The Bluebird behind the red light district near to the flea market. Nice big and friendly relaxed atmosphere with good lights brown sugar, it has a more modern, but friendly look.

2 more great coffeshops are not far from the old Heineken Brouwery, and DeBeers, . One is near the bridge Tram station (Line 9) An indian name, excellent hashish and of course good weed. When you leave that place and head to the right and follow the canal you come to a bar first t a very small coffeshop with a painting of small cobolds on the outside & window. De Kabouters I think is the name... The owner refused to speak english, but I got the best Nederhash ever in there. He had some mega super duper material and it is a nice alternative to all those bigger crowded places frequented from tourists...

For reggae fans check the Easy Times Bar near Leidseplein.

I guess they are still busy. been a while since I was in one of these places ... Oh yeah

On this list the Bluebird is Number 5 and the other I was talking about is number 4 named Kashmir Lounge (the Green House makes the 2nd best) and the TRUE OG Classic is number 1 for a reason. It is the cheapest, most crazy and true 60ies/70ies spirited coffeeeshop, like The Last waterhole being the cheapest bar with Live music in town. Talking about The Hill Street Blues directly in the middle of the Warmoestraat, next to the Red Light Police station, - a unique atmosphere, where you can talk to travellers, nice girls and hang out as long as it is raining outside or you have no particular place to go and not too much cash..lol

• Like 2

jimmy bro, thanks a loooot!! i was just about going to ask where all the greenhouses are ;) but your list is even better^^

well the "real" buldog, their firt one, is very nice too:

The Bulldog Coffeeshop nr.90

Oudezijds Voorburgwal 90 II

A very "special" coffeeshop is the

Hill Street Blues

Warmoesstraat 52

I love their zero zero hash and the ambiente is very different compared to the other coffeeshops.

thanks for the input ;)

Indeed my friend going to dam were almost always going at least once to the bulldog coffee i remember that, must not have been bad ^^

Think i remember a name too like mississipi or something like that, think it was on a boat, anyone know if it's any good? Perhaps it was in maastritch.. :ph34r:

Guest Ghost_doG

I've never been to the bulldog cause i've always been said it was more of a "commercial" place. But again some people say that GH is a commercial please so maybe i'm dumb not to try the bulldog lol

A good place in dam nobody talked of is the paradox. A little bet on the outside of amserdam but really a lot of good bargain and they wont mind selling you a "5 euros" or half grams.

I'm going to Dam to try as many strains as possible and a lot of the coffe shop employe hate you when you ask them for half a g lol but that never happend at the paradox they're good people ;)

Peace!

• Like 1

I have only been to holland once in the early 1990's.At the time i didn't want to do the usual tourist trip to the Dam.

Mygirlfriend and I camped near a small town called "Luntren".Coffee shops we visited were "Sensi Smile" in Rotterdam, bought some garlic bud,lebanon rood,anf some other i can't remeber the names of all i know is we each bought 5 grams in 1 gram lots.Second coffee shop was "The Speak Easy" in Arhnem I know we bought some superskunk not sure what else, that was a very stoned day.

Third place was the"Andersom" in Urtrecht, nice place had a down stairs bit wich went out by the canal.I know we bought some prerolled jamaican joints, cant remember what else except we drank chocomel and banana juice.My favorite place was the "speak Easy" really nice place in a quiet backstreet, the guy was also very firendly.

I enjoyed all three coffee shops and would visit them again.

Peace

Lams

• 1 month later...

I was living in Dam in 2009 and 2010, and i can say that i try almost every strain as possible, and definitely Green House is my favorite, in second, The Dumpkin Coffeshop, one of the best hash in Dam!! and the best part of it, im coming back for this summer!! HA! see you all there my friends!!

• 5 months later...